These actors are proof than face is more important than height

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
Hans landa christopher waltz inglourious basterds

Original d6e2dba1 55d7 11e6 969a 3d485c95dc23ocio tom cruise anos 1993 11847027 1 esl es 1993

Ff4d742c623c612825a7b084269964 GettyImages

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Razoff, humanoidsub7, T50 Mogger and 4 others
nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razoff, humanoidsub7, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
they all fraud height, especially in movies

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ThomasJefferson, Artemis and 1 other person
They have tall looking faces

• +1
Reactions: Razoff, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 28541
Except in extreme cases, height is cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Razoff, the next o'pry, tombradylover and 4 others
They have 6 psl + face
For us sub 6 psl cels height is crucial for smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cytoplasm, Artemis, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
They have 6 psl + face
Those 6psl+ faces do NOT save them OUTSIDE of their movies, where they fraud as fuck.

Tom Cruise is regularly laughed at due to his midget height. No face for his height. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
more like proof all u need is blue eyes, wihte skin, and brown hair

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Huh, how? A world-famous actor's experience wouldn't match up with that of the average Joe working a white-collar job who's 5'7.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and T50 Mogger
They have 6 psl + face
Waltz is a fantastic actor but he is not 6 psl lmao, more like 5.25 at best. Christian Bale easily mogs him.

Literal subhuman maxilla. Rest of his features arent anything special either
insane eyes, decent jaw, good coloring/hair. He is surgerymaxxed to the bone tho, not denying that. But even with his frankenstein bone structure his profile isn't that bad, which is way they put it in a lot of the Mission Impossible movie posters. (deep set eyes are law for whities)

Cruise

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
insane eyes, decent jaw, good coloring/hair. He is surgerymaxxed to the bone tho, not denying that. But even with his frankenstein bone structure his profile isn't that bad, which is way they put it in a lot of the Mission Impossible movie posters. (deep set eyes are law for whities)

View attachment 2303925
He has very good eyes but they aren't god tier, decent jaw. But he just has such a poor maxilla, his face collapses on itself when he smiles because of it, and that's why ppl say he looks like a rat

He has very good eyes but they aren't god tier, decent jaw. But he just has such a poor maxilla, his face collapses on itself when he smiles because of it, and that's why ppl say he looks like a rat
yeah but ppl will say almost anyone looks like a rat: delon, chalamet, etc. I get what you're saying, I agree that his smile is bad. But that should only deduce a few decimal points at most, it's not like he's doing it 24/7.

Plus I think you're underestimating just how dimorphic this nigga is, that browridge is nuts.

yeah but ppl will say almost anyone looks like a rat: delon, chalamet, etc. I get what you're saying, I agree that his smile is bad. But that should only deduce a few decimal points at most, it's not like he's doing it 24/7.

Plus I think you're underestimating just how dimorphic this nigga is, that browridge is nuts.
I'm saying his smile just further reveals his bad maxilla. It looks bad anyway, just lacks a lot of mass and projection necessary for chad rating. He gets 5.25 psl from me

Never heard someone say delon looks like a rat. He looks like a prince

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I'm saying his smile just further reveals his bad maxilla. It looks bad anyway, just lacks a lot of mass and projection necessary for chad rating. He gets 5.25 psl from me
agree to disagree, ig.

Never heard someone say delon looks like a rat. He looks like a prince
It's only schizos on this site who call him a rat, but still

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I heightmog you 24/7 and pull more than yoy
Doubt, but k.

I'm also not concerned with banging endless waves of tinder and barfly mudsharks and being tunnel buddies with Tyrone, so even if you do "pull" nobody actually gives a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Razoff