THESE ARE @BIGGDINKS ANCESTORS

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

Battle of Maritsa​

The Battle of Maritsa occurred in 1371 between Ottoman and Serbian forces

The Serbian army numbered 50,000-70,000 men

Despot Uglješa (A Serbian Commander) wanted to make a surprise attack on the Ottomans in their capital city, Edirne. The Ottoman army was much smaller, different sources give the number of 800 up to 4,000 men, but due to superior tactics, by conducting a night raid on the Serbian camp, the Ottomans were able to defeat the Serbian army and kill King Vukašin

Thousands of Serbs were killed, and thousands drowned in the Maritsa river when they tried to flee. After the battle, the Maritsa ran scarlet with blood

Thousands of Serb Subhumans drowned like the dogs they are, fleeing like cowards. I wouldn’t be surprised if @Biggdink ancestor ‘fought’ in this war

JFL no wonder he hates Muslims. His nations entire history consists of nothing more than being fucked by the Ottomans and their neighbours lmfao :feelskek:
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

@TRUE_CEL @sandcelmuttcel @RetardSubhuman @masaka
@datboijj @Jagged0 @buckchadley31

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3828, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:weak serbian army with thousands cant even handle a few hundred ottomans, truly over for serbcucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 4 others

Battle of Maritsa​

The Battle of Maritsa occurred in 1371 between Ottoman and Serbian forces

The Serbian army numbered 50,000-70,000 men

Despot Uglješa (A Serbian Commander) wanted to make a surprise attack on the Ottomans in their capital city, Edirne. The Ottoman army was much smaller, different sources give the number of 800 up to 4,000 men, but due to superior tactics, by conducting a night raid on the Serbian camp, the Ottomans were able to defeat the Serbian army and kill King Vukašin

Thousands of Serbs were killed, and thousands drowned in the Maritsa river when they tried to flee. After the battle, the Maritsa ran scarlet with blood
View attachment 1388574
View attachment 1388575

Thousands of Serb Subhumans drowned like the dogs they are, fleeing like cowards. I wouldn’t be surprised if @Biggdink ancestor ‘fought’ in this war

JFL no wonder he hates Muslims. His nations entire history consists of nothing more than being fucked by the Ottomans and their neighbours lmfao :feelskek:
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

@TRUE_CEL @sandcelmuttcel @RetardSubhuman @masaka
@datboijj @Jagged0 @buckchadley31

Arent ottomans white? Or atleast turks there a lot closer than other middle easterners ffs its literally in europe or sone parts of it is

Ottomans raped the balkans literally and made them fight for them like slaves

Thats how they gained nordic phenotypes?

Ottomans raped the balkans literally and made them fight for them like slaves
It's pathetic that the most elite ottoman division was made out of christians. Bottoman cucks can't fight.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Gengar
I’m using Turks because they BTFO Serbs many times. We would have loved to do it too
i know but that moron thinks youre a turk so he used that as a response to you:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Shrek2OnDvD
How does that make sense they conquered these christians in the first place and used them in later wars as slave warriors. Cumskin IQ at full display.
Leaked photo of teracope 😳

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Chadeep, RetardSubhuman and 4 others
How does that make sense they conquered these christians in the first place and used them in later wars as slave warriors. Cumskin IQ at full display.

Slaves fought better than ethnic bottomans lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
One war of the thousand that were won by high t ottomans how are they weaker when they literally conquered them, Jfl at your IQ
literally the most retarded stfcel on this website

his name even has cope on it :lul:

you can't make this shit up tbh @RetardSubhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD, buckchadley31 and 2 others
One war of the thousand that were won by high t ottomans how are they weaker when they literally conquered them, Jfl at your IQ
They barely defeated subhuman balkaners and got btfo'd by central europeans after trying.

Cope with handfull of battles, whilst I could post thousands of battles won by moggtomans.
You can't, bottomans only succeded by having large numbers and better equipment against balkaner farmers.

@BalkanPig are whores in Serbia cheap?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Shrek2OnDvD
I can, don’t need to. They literally owned the balkans can’t you comprehend, it was their territory for centuries nothing can mog that.
I wouldn't be proud of barely conquering some farmers. Is that the peak prowess of the bottoman empire?

strongest world power for centuries
Never was, there's a reason they backed away from central europe as soon as they started getting btfo'd. They could never compete with western europe.

Nah it is because they were other wars in the middle east and social/economic problems later on, they were according to many historians the strongest super power.
"In 1800 the Ottoman Empire consisted of over 3 million square kilometers of territory inhabited by a population of approximately 25–32 million people. ... The British, in short, had a larger land empire in South Asia than the Ottoman Empire could claim in its entirety."

Lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ✿👍col
@BalkanPig are whores in Serbia cheap?
Gypsies yes,slavic whores no
Jfl at getting balkan girls,ugliest creatures ever

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Shrek2OnDvD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back