These are my last days on earth..

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
It was nice knowing all of you i Hope all you Ascend and good luck out there..

• +1
Reactions: twojei, thvg and piec
Bump

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Good riddance

• +1
Nigga i thought u were gonna reclaim the earth by spreading ur seed and now ur acting all depressed

• +1
  • +1
I respect it c ya

• +1
Nigga i thought u were gonna reclaim the earth by spreading ur seed and now ur acting all depressed
Maybe he's planning on impregnating a bunch of women in the following days. Anyway don't do it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and Eriot Lodger
I am against suicide, but I am not gonna give you the „please dont do it“ speech.
If youre gonna do it do it in a safe way, which guarantees death. Worst that can happen is that you mess up and have to live the rest of your life in an wheelchair. But seriously reconsider it though

• +1
I am against suicide, but I am not gonna give you the „please dont do it“ speech.
If youre gonna do it do it in a safe way, which guarantees death. Worst that can happen is that you mess up and have to live the rest of your life in an wheelchair. But seriously reconsider it though
Why should i reconsider It? People are just better than me in every aspect and im a genetic waste

• So Sad
Reactions: IntelligentCel
Why should i reconsider It? People are just better than me in every aspect and im a genetic waste
Yeah, but you still can find copes. You have to accept that you wont live the life 6‘4 chad does. But that doesnt mean you cant enjoy life. Just do truecel activities like gaming, sports, going out with friend for a coffee/beer,…
There are unlimited copes. I think to myself I only have 1 life and its going to end, doesnt matter if I want it to or I dont. So I can atleast enjoy the few years that I am on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Esteban1997
You're high in introversion and trait neuroticism=low self-esteem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Pm me or reply here an ethnicity or a type of girl you've always wanted and I will slay one in your name/honor

Dont do it bra we love you

If u have given up on life might aswell find purpose if u cant just become the forum labrat send ur face and get the surgeries we recomend

Dude everything Is gonna be alright , don’t rope I almost roped and weeks later I’ve found purpose even though I’m not gl , but I think I still am a 6”8 euro chad

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Dude everything Is gonna be alright , don’t rope I almost roped and weeks later I’ve found purpose even though I’m not gl , but I think I still am a 6”8 euro chad
How do i find a purpose?

And what can i do about It?
Be extra careful with how you structure your everyday life. Have a routine that ensures you look after your needs and avoid bad influences.

suicide Is a sin man.. , try to find some good copes

• +1
Don't do it. Love you bro who I've never met

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I will also kill myself if I don't save enough money for surgeries.

• +1
Yeah, but you still can find copes. You have to accept that you wont live the life 6‘4 chad does. But that doesnt mean you cant enjoy life. Just do truecel activities like gaming, sports, going out with friend for a coffee/beer,…
There are unlimited copes. I think to myself I only have 1 life and its going to end, doesnt matter if I want it to or I dont. So I can atleast enjoy the few years that I am on earth.
Copes don't override reality. Whatever copes you use, if you are a subhuman, you remain a subhuman.

Copes didn't help in my case, which is why I concluded surgeries are needed. If surgeries don't happen soon, I'm killing myself as well.

Im not depressed im gonna commit suicide
I been severely depressed ever since I got out of psyche ward 8 months ago.

Suicide defo won't fix u bhai, u need to look at it like something made u hit rock bottom, took everything from you, and then that will give u crazy fire to build back up even better.

People here might say ur a loser, but chances are go outside and u will see ur not. U will prob find that you're not bottom 1% or 2% like u might think, but ur prob top 1% even.

This guy says it pretty well.

Last edited:
  • +1