These are the hair colors that gets the most attraction

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
This is what men find attractive now shall we look at what women desire?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Dark brown and black attract!

According to various polls and asking loads of friends the same question it seems that one hair color stands above the rest.

The second choice is rather unexpected!

It doesn't surprise me that dark hair comes top of the poll, as its said that dark haired men have an average of 10 dates a month. And black hair comes a close second with 7 dates.

But here's the thing, most of us would automatically assume that blond hair would come a close second. But that isn't the case.

Red had a lot more votes than blond! Surprised? Yes completely!

Blonds get around 3 dates a month, red hair manages four. So, somehow a guy with red hair fairs much better than a blond. Well who knew?

Let's take a look at why.

which-hair-color-do-women-find-more-attractive-on-men.jpg

Dark haired man

Tall dark and handsome.

Dark haired men are more popular than other hair colors because they come across as friendly trustworthy and kind. Of course it does all depend on what part of the world you live in.

This is based on a cosmopolitan City like London and New York. If you live in Norway or Sweden a lot of men are probably more blond than dark.

Of course brown and black hair is much more familiar to most of us than say a real blond. People tend to presume that if someone is really blond then they are likely to be from another country and may not know your culture and language well.

Purely psychological but tends to make sense. But then again someone with a foreign accent does sound very sexy!

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
missouri is full of men confirmed.

women looks bad with grey hair but men doesnt
It was interesting to see that but I actually think sliver as in this

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
thats platinum blonde
Yeah the creator doesn’t narrow down what they mean by sliver as in grey or platinum blonde I think it’s the later as Missouri is a republican state

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing