These comments are funny and sad at the same time

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner

and ofc, the classic larps:

If you are virgin after 19, you are almost definately a social outcast which means that your chances at getting laid will only decrease over time. you cannot magically get laid when you are older, people who have sex have been having their entire lives wired for that very purpose.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, FacialStructure404, 1966Ford and 3 others
Disingenuous people make me rage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
What the fuck Is get into meditation Bro? You want me to become a Shaolin monk to talk with a stinky cum slut?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, FacialStructure404, niqfan625 and 5 others
What the fuck Is get into meditation Bro? You want me to become a Shaolin monk to talk with a stinky cum slut?
It means go MGTOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 57464
i dont want to watch 15 hours of hamza a day and eat only raw eggs for breakfast lunch and dinner just to pull some stupid used up whore holy fuck its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: drimprovement, FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 57464
dude didn't get laid until age 50. Absolutely brutal

• JFL
dude didn't get laid until age 50. Absolutely brutal
probably never got laid and is just larping. i never met any sex haver who magically ascended

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and fukmylyf
Instead of taking the piss for no reason since your life is terrible anyway maybe you should take inspiration from those stories

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Instead of taking the piss for no reason since your life is terrible anyway maybe you should take inspiration from those stories
these arent stories, they are tales

i can make comments like this buddy
You need to go out in the real world.
Life dosnt really follows the classic path of chad cums in Stacy pussy nothing else exists philosophy that psl shut in autists like to portray.

• Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Second one reads like an .org user mocking him tbh

• JFL
If there was a way to examine this user's recent post history, I am fairly certain you would find the majority of his posts are extolling the benefits of meditation. I would pay the $10/month for a premium youtube subscription just to be able to read the post history of other youtube posters.

Life dosnt really follows the classic path of chad cums in Stacy pussy nothing else exists philosophy that psl shut in autists like to portray.
true, mtns and chadlites also slay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back