These figures are ridiculous. The world is crumbling as we speak.

Tobi

Tobi

Tobi
We live in the sickest society on earth to date. 25% of people over 18 are on mental health meds, 40% of kids entering high school are overweight, 300 million antidepressants & 70 million ADHD prescriptios in 2021, 70% of Americans are on meds, 50% of adults have diabetes or prediabetes, 90% of people are metabolically unhealthy. Enjoying life to me meand actually having a functioning brain unlike everyone else. Seriously, the only thing to do now is to either hop on a bunch of PEDs or HGH to become a monster and live until 50. Humans are not meant to be 80 bro. That is awful. MuH muh soft foood and non working penis

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, buckchadley31, serbiangandy and 8 others
who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 20519
Don't care, just want pussy

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 20519, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
maybe 5% of kids at my school are overweight

swear to god times are changing. young ppl are too insecure to be fuckin fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20519 and Solidcoin
This is what attacking masculinity does

• +1
Reactions: Tobi
Damn. My school is way diff that's mad
okay maybe I exaggerated but if I had to make an informed guess I think 12% of kids at my highschool are overweight/fat.

Fitness and gym culture being cool definitely has an influence on that, not to mention that 90% of hoes have an eating disorder and freak out when they eat a carrot

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
unironically ted kaczynski was right
the industrial revolution was a mistake, the majority of humans aren't fit to live in a world like this

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Tobi and Earth Dollar
70% of Americans are on meds,
You are wrong to include this in with the other adverse metrics. Sure 80% of meds are malprescribed or just flat out crap, but some do provide significant rewards for minimal risks, and should actually be prescribed more often. PDE5 inhibitors provide little risk, with noticeable benefits. 5a reductase inhibitors provide noticeable benefits with little risk. Statins and Ezetimibe greatly lower the risks of an adverse cardiovascular event for a large part of the male population. Albuterol and Epilepsy drugs save thousands of lives every year.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Keep crying retard, you don't have the power to change anything
I'm telling people the facts who may not know this stuff. Your literally a curry bro stfu

You are wrong to include this in with the other adverse metrics. Sure 80% of meds are malprescribed or just flat out crap, but some do provide significant rewards for minimal risks, and should actually be prescribed more often. PDE5 inhibitors provide little risk, with noticeable benefits. 5a reductase inhibitors provide noticeable benefits with little risk. Statins and Ezetimibe greatly lower the risks of an adverse cardiovascular event for a large part of the male population. Albuterol and Epilepsy drugs save thousands of lives every year.
High IQ response but like bro if you gave serious issues it's just natural selection

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
We live in the sickest society on earth to date. 25% of people over 18 are on mental health meds, 40% of kids entering high school are overweight, 300 million antidepressants & 70 million ADHD prescriptios in 2021, 70% of Americans are on meds, 50% of adults have diabetes or prediabetes, 90% of people are metabolically unhealthy. Enjoying life to me meand actually having a functioning brain unlike everyone else. Seriously, the only thing to do now is to either hop on a bunch of PEDs or HGH to become a monster and live until 50. Humans are not meant to be 80 bro. That is awful. MuH muh soft foood and non working penis
just move out of america theory

For a man after 40 is pointless imo.50 if you have good aging genetics. Jared Leto is a top tier example in aging.

Doesn't matter. I just want ginger stacey

But atleast we have gay rights

For a man after 40 is pointless imo.50 if you have good aging genetics. Jared Leto is a top tier example in aging.
50 year old Jared Leto

vs

IMG 20221008 115919

unironically ted kaczynski was right
the industrial revolution was a mistake, the majority of humans aren't fit to live in a world like this
Well the unfit genes will be weeded out

life becomes better once you embrace your inner autist and give up on the rest of civilization.

humans suck as a collective but not as individuals.

Hold my trt replacement therapy

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I'm telling people the facts who may not know this stuff. Your literally a curry bro stfu
You're writing essays on obscure forum. Keep crying retard.

Last edited:
Dogecoin doge

Keep looksmaxxing, keep moneymaxxing and keep statusmaxxing.

Stop caring about the world. Focus on urself king