these guys are so overated

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned

@oldcell is spot on, clean shaven men look like kiddie fidlers...really offputting

also try hard hair style like paul, just doesnt look good on a adult. these guys are antiagers

ian eye area carries him, but these guys would get destoryed next to someone like hemsworth

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and oldcell
Wtf are you talking about
8B0AF1CD 00F3 40EB B1C2 26A166A1D3CA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
Extreme legit
Ian looks much worse clean shaven, its like tryharding againt nature
clean shaven looks repulsive on people after certain age , especially at modern age
also Sommerhalder is nw3+ cover up game, 5"9 of course Hemsworth is leagues above
He has good eyes for some photos, thats why some incels worships him here, also jaw looks fake a bit

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Extreme legit
Ian looks much worse clean shaven, its like tryharding againt nature
clean shaven looks repulsive on people after certain age , especially at modern age
also Sommerhalder is nw3+ cover up game, 5"9 of course Hemsworth is leagues above
He has good eyes for some photos, thats why some incels worships him here, also jaw looks fake a bit

i have a theory that the men who dont suit facial hair is a way of showing they are not men, like the world tells us that these are manchildren who havnt gone through the stages of life to become men

theres more to it than just phenotype, the entitled narcs who never played sports or had a job always look horrible into adulthood

its like some kind of natural selection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, oldcell and Deleted member 3043
Ian is not overated dude.
he mogs hemsworth to hell

i have a theory that the men who dont suit facial hair is a way of showing they are not men, like the world tells us that these are manchildren who havnt gone through the stages of life to become men

theres more to it than just phenotype, the entitled narcs who never played sports or had a job always look horrible into adulthood

its like some kind of natural selection
So what type of beard that should be achieved are we talking about? Heavy stubble?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and 2peasinapod
no he doesnt jfl

hemsworth DESTROYS him wtf u talking about lmfao
bruh what are you on about.
that statusmaxxed cunt is nothing compared to Ian . he mogs that nerdic to death

lol if you knew my lifestyle age 18 - 23

nature has rewarded me 10 fold

meanwhile you probably still live with your parents applying facemasks and led lights to your hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and Deleted member 685
lol if you knew my lifestyle age 18 - 23

nature has rewarded me 10 fold

meanwhile you probably still live with your parents applying facemasks and led lights to your hair
Literally watching this video, taking notes and going to work in 1 hour. Not the one to try that on.

I believe the reason you make threads like these and especially these comments is to furthermore boost your ego. You're known as a narcy afterall.

Literally watching this video, taking notes and going to work in 1 hour. Not the one to try that on.

I believe the reason you make threads like these and especially these comments is to furthermore boost your ego. You're known as a narcy afterall.

becoming narcy is just like anything else... mean median and mode.

in this case its all about timing

too early/ late and its ogre

ian is overated, but hes obviously well above average, mainly becasue he also suits stubble

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and Deleted member 685
becoming narcy is just like anything else... mean median and mode.

in this case its all about timing

too early/ late and its ogre
View attachment 160674

ian is overated, but hes obviously well above average, mainly becasue he also suits stubble

LIa Hemsworth mogs IAn btw
Liam is ideal, also suits facial hair