These idiots are really voting for Kamala

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
What benefits will she bring besides healthcare and more employment? every democrat says this plus they talk about that bs people pretend to care about like abortion bro idc about abortion im trying to live in peace

We deserve everything that’s coming to us. A female president? I mean I don’t think she’s gonna kill us but life is gonna be 10x harder

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ultimate Subhuman™ and Gonthar
real shit, i go on tiktok for the 5 mins a day i get and see some bullshit post with 2 million likes and fucking sub 50 iq retards in the comments saying some shit like please god save us and make kamala president, like anytime i see that i want to fucking kill myself, but i cant imagine half of those people even will vote or can vote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, goobermaxxing17, AleNNN and 1 other person
What benefits will she bring besides healthcare and more employment? every democrat says this plus they talk about that bs people pretend to care about like abortion bro idc about abortion im trying to live in peace
Hmmm...let's see now....peace, love, prosperity, freedom, happiness, is that enough?

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, moredatesmorerapes and Deleted member 21467
Hmmm...let's see now....peace, love, prosperity, freedom, happiness, is that enough?
That’s what every democrat says and nothing changes 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Gonthar
She's only winning cause she's a black woman and these woke faggots all vote for her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Arcturus, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
That’s what every democrat says and nothing changes 🤣
Well, the president is more like the captain of a ship, making sure the right direction is kept, and America is like a ship with the hole in the bottom, leaking water, so as you can see, there isn't that much a president can do....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
I will kill Kamala Haris with my squirt gun

• JFL

We deserve everything that’s coming to us. A female president? I mean I don’t think she’s gonna kill us but life is gonna be 10x harder
Kumalala kumalala savesta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Niggamaxxer
both are israelis what's the diff?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and ReadBooksEveryday
praying kamala loses this year tbh, we do not need another 4 years of nothing

• +1