• CL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chad

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Rate in poll. I've shaped the beard so well I'm proud.

Attachments

• IMG_20241011_180854.jpg
    IMG_20241011_180854.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241011_180845.jpg
    IMG_20241011_180845.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Ltn

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Va-qoh, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
Gigachad.
Jordan and Chico are jelaous.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, noonespecial, ImVerySorry and 4 others
that hair style looks bad on you imo

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and RealFunkyFlamingo
Those pics look heavily filtered. Turn off any beauty filters that are on by default on most selfie cams nowadays and take proper pics in decent lighting to reveal your true skin complexion.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Those pics look heavily filtered. Turn off any beauty filters that are on by default on most selfie cams nowadays and take proper pics in decent lighting to reveal your true skin complexion.
No filter used brah

• JFL
Reactions: LiL 369
No filter used brah
IDK, you look a bit uncanny with little to no appeal. It's a harmony issue. Try experimenting with different hairstyles, shaving your face or growing long beard, etc.

IMO, you have to fraud hard with long beard. Masc maxxing is your best bet with shaved head and long ass beard like those meatheads in bodybuilding doing these days.

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Bro looks so shit, get tf out

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
IDK, you look a bit uncanny with little to no appeal. It's a harmony issue. Try experimenting with different hairstyles, shaving your face or growing long beard, etc.

IMO, you have to fraud hard with long beard. Masc maxxing is your best bet with shaved head and long ass beard like those meatheads in bodybuilding doing these days.
U must be a new user. Shaving head will descend me to 0

Brah I have insane physique Wdym no appeal

What's wrong with this face. It's an attractive one for sure

Attachments

• IMG_20241011_220909.jpg
    IMG_20241011_220909.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
What's wrong with this face. It's an attractive one for sure
You look like you've been bleached, your skin looks unreal light.

As for the face, there's nothing wrong about it in terms of individual failos, but your overall harmony is not good, I just can't see the appeal women might have towards that face.

You'll get benefit from shorter hairstyle, more beard fraud and tanning beds till you become very dark skinned like a latino.

Surgeries won't ascend you so forget about hardmaxxing.

Your best bet is to sex appeal max and getting darker skin, longer and stylish beard with short haircut or even a buzz cut will make a big difference in that regard.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and RealFunkyFlamingo

As for the face, there's nothing wrong about it in terms of individual failos, but your overall harmony is not good, I just can't see the appeal women might have towards that face.

You'll get benefit from shorter hairstyle, more beard fraud and tanning beds till you become very dark skinned like a latino.

Your best bet is to sex appeal max and getting darker skin, longer and stylish beard with short haircut or even a buzz cut will make a big difference in that regard.
Do a morph

Everytime when I shave every hair of my face ppl keep calling me filtered and shit
Guess my skin texture is godlike jfl

My skull needs as much hair as possible. My skull has bad temporals. They're dented jfl

Bro I have good physique wear some jewelery. So U say I should tan? Brah that won't do much. longer beard won't suit me also. This is good beard length. Wym no harmony. I've got insane harmony jflll. No appeal. Bro u are coping hard. When we stand next to each other I ll mog u hard as hell

Attachments

• IMG_20241011_225057.jpg
    IMG_20241011_225057.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Is this good tan here? I use bb cream for tan. I can't tan for real. Cuz I don't wanna lose collagen or risk skin cancer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011_225628.jpg
    Screenshot_20241011_225628.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 0

Its becauase he puts tons of makeup and moisturaisers etc.

Its becauase he puts tons of makeup and moisturaisers etc.
Tons jfl. Literally a lil bit to even out small blemishes jfl. Moisturizer maybe somewhat more than needed. But Yh that's it.

Tons jfl. Literally a lil bit to even out small blemishes jfl. Moisturizer maybe somewhat more than needed. But Yh that's it.
So you put lol. Yesterday you said u did not put any.

So you put lol. Yesterday you said u did not put any.
Normally I don't put a lot. Depends how good my skin is on that day. If it's shitty I put a Lil more and so on...

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and negativetiltedheart
Thats not lil bit dude. Thats is fucking a lot.
I swear it's not. It's just my skin that's clear as hell. Make up makes it more unreal. U wanna pic with 0 moisturizer and make up?

Attachments

• IMG_20241011_231335.jpg
    IMG_20241011_231335.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241011_231401.jpg
    IMG_20241011_231401.jpg
    789.5 KB · Views: 0
If u dont put bb cream I will look pale as hell. U see the diff?
First pic is shortly after waking up bloated to the max. And swollen. But zero skincare and makeup