These same people will tell you looks don't matter btw

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Look at this ig reel:

And then look at the comments.

She got roasted so much that even her dad had to join her, and then he got cooked too:

Screenshot 20240910 022027 Gallery

Screenshot 20240910 022141 Instagram

Not to mention, she has a gummy smile, but other than that she doesn't have any MAJOR skeletal failos. Her gummy smile is probably not even visible when her mouth is closed - yet, everyone noticed the same thing and everyone made fun of her.

These are normies btw. Same normies that will tell you how "you just have to be confident talking to a girl, bro!", while thinking they are morally superior for saying "looks don't matter bro".

Disgusting, stupid NPC people with 0 introspection

@BlackpillRemedy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Pollorex, try2beme and 5 others
Look at this ig reel:

She got roasted so much that even her dad had to join her, and then he got cooked too:

View attachment 3160151

View attachment 3160157

Not to mention, she has a gummy smile, but other than that she doesn't have any MAJOR skeletal failos. Her gummy smile is probably not even visible when her mouth is closed - yet, everyone noticed the same thing and everyone made fun of her.

These are normies btw. Same normies that will tell you how "you just have to be confident talking to a girl, bro!", while thinking they are morally superior for saying "looks don't matter bro".

This normie hate won't get you anywhere I don't use Twitter Instagram or any of that shit and avoid unnecessary cortisol spikes

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, slavicpsycho and Lonenely sigma
This normie hate won't get you anywhere I don't use Twitter Instagram or any of that shit and avoid unnecessary cortisol spikes
Ikr but still, I have to interact with people irl, and chances are they are normies too. There is really no difference, its just that on the internet people are free to share their thoughts from the safety that the screen provides

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Ikr but still, I have to interact with people irl, and chances are they are normies too. There is really no difference, its just that on the internet people are free to share their thoughts from the safety that the screen provides
I interact with nobody, I only talk to my coworkers about what they want to talk about and mind my tongue. I don't care about anything they say I just respond so they leave me be. I am crooked.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Lonenely sigma
I interact with nobody, I only talk to my coworkers about what they want to talk about and mind my tongue. I don't care about anything they say I just respond so they leave me be. I am crooked.
If I fail to fix my looks through surgeries, I will pack my bags and move to some secluded village in the middle of australia or smt. I want to be as far away from others as possible, I have no common topics nor thoughts to talk about with them.

I know this sounds kinda corny and edgy but I am fr. Some patterns, for instance, the importance of looks, are soo easily visible, and yet 99% of people would say they don't matter all that much. Its like they are programmed

• +1
If I fail to fix my looks through surgeries, I will pack my bags and move to some secluded village in the middle of australia or smt. I want to be as far away from others as possible, I have no common topics nor thoughts to talk about with them.

I know this sounds kinda corny and edgy but I am fr. Some patterns, for instance, the importance of looks, are soo easily visible, and yet 99% of people would say they don't matter all that much. Its like they are programmed
Have I seen your birthday Mr. SIgma? Dm if not

I will measure iq and see if this existentialism is warranted :feelsmage:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and Lonenely sigma
Look at this ig reel:

View attachment 3160151

View attachment 3160157

@BlackpillRemedy

She looks like fucking rice munching horse,brutal

• So Sad
Normies both gaslight and mock you

Beautiful people going viral instantly

Some teen with one significant failo making the entire comment section roast them

Maybe we didnt need social media

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Beautiful people going viral instantly

Some teen with one significant failo making the entire comment section roast them

Maybe we didnt need social media
Social media didn't change people, it just made them express their hatred which they always had openly.

But even if social media was gone tomorrow, nothing would change on a core level. Once you see everyone cares about the looks, you can remove the entire internet but that fact will still be a fact

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Social media didn't change people, it just made them express their hatred which they always had openly.

But even if social media was gone tomorrow, nothing would change on a core level. Once you see everyone cares about the looks, you can remove the entire internet but that fact will still be a fact
It definitely made looks inflation

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
It definitely made looks inflation
Yeah, it showed women what kind of men exists, but it didn't change their nature, it just made them believe they will get that one in 10k man for themself

• +1
Reactions: try2beme