Reactions: Deleted member 32973, bradpittshairline, mogstars and 1 other person
just transition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, AlxIsMatos, TUX and 1 other person
>discord
>girl

Choose one.

Jokes aside you don't have the worst base, you have a slight neotenous look which is currently your strongest feature. But you also look kinda ghoulish and crusty which doesn't really go hand in hand with a more andro prettyboy look.

Advice:

- clean shave, you need clear smooth skin for this, the stubble is a bit distracting.
- consider a lip lift, your philtrum looks a bit long and your upper lip doesn't really match the size of your bottom lip (though a 1 to 1 ratio would be too far so caution).
- get some colour in your skin, whilst being pale is an ideal for this kind of look, being colourless isn't, it makes you look a bit ghoulish, obtain a little bit of orange and red colouring, for which you can use carotene and lycopene supplements.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, sportsmogger, AlxIsMatos and 2 others
>discord
>girl

Choose one.

Jokes aside you don't have the worst base, you have a slight neotenous look which is currently your strongest feature. But you also look kinda ghoulish and crusty which doesn't really go hand in hand with a more andro prettyboy look.

Advice:

- clean shave, you need clear smooth skin for this, the stubble is a bit distracting.
- consider a lip lift, your philtrum looks a bit long and your upper lip doesn't really match the size of your bottom lip (though a 1 to 1 ratio would be too far so caution).
- get some colour in your skin, whilst being pale is an ideal for this kind of look, being colourless isn't, it makes you look a bit ghoulish, obtain a little bit of orange and red colouring, for which you can use carotene and lycopene supplements.
hey can i dm u?

>discord
>girl

Choose one.

Advice:

I like my pale skin.

Idk about these discord girls but honestly, you might be able to run some kind of hair/fashion/leanmax game with a better camera if you hide some of your face with hair

Screenshot 20231115 212649
Screenshot 20231115 212629

This guy has 1.3m on tiktok with these cringe ass techwear fits and hiding his face with striking hair. He's actually a strong MTN but you can rarely see his face. Quite a few big accounts like this

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
They liked this video too

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, not_ovER, mogstars and 2 others
Idk about these discord girls but honestly, you might be able to run some kind of hair/fashion/leanmax game with a better camera if you hide some of your face with hair

View attachment 2554072View attachment 2554073

This guy has 1.3m on tiktok with these cringe ass techwear fits and hiding his face with striking hair. He's actually a strong MTN but you can rarely see his face. Quite a few big accounts like this
Good idea.

I like my pale skin.
Colouring is a seperate factor from skin tone. You can be pale with colouring and you can be pale without it. Colouring is what makes your skin look lively, without it it can look a bit dead and is most common amongst ethnics who bleach their skin because most whites tend to have strong colouring naturally.

(pale with colouring on top, pale without colouring on bottom)

Pale with and without colouring

Ngl this pic is kinda shitty so I'm not gonna get much from it. But here's a basic morph demonstrating the changes recommended.

Harakiri fellatio morph

View attachment 2554072View attachment 2554073

this fagg is giving you legit advice, androgynous sad cunts like you would benefit from goth maxxing, instead of trying to be a fail attempt of femboy

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
this fagg is giving you legit advice, androgynous sad cunts like you would benefit from goth maxxing, instead of trying to be a fail attempt of femboy
E girls like it. Why should I care what looksmax fags think?

cause your e girls are degenerate pedos who don't exist in real life, good luck finding an irl girl looking like that, no offense

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, bradpittshairline and WanderingBurro
cause your e girls are degenerate pedos who don't exist in real life, good luck finding an irl girl looking like that, no offense
They exist. Lmfao. You're coping hard. I did VC with them.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Disgusting creature.

Let it be known that this abomination represents likely 25% or more of fagmax.org statistics -- and sadly growing.

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon, not_ovER and Itsjoeverlol
So this is what the users on this forum look like, Jesus…

You also have a somali forehead.

You look like a fucking retard.

gonna ignore this demonic influenced sad cunt for good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and prag
why haven't you killed yourself bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and prag
cuz youre talking to these girls and entertaining them while other men ravage their tight fertile pussy

you fucking e-cuck

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just hide your entire face with hair theory