They called me here an Incel looking 14 yo ;(

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope

i know its over ;((((((99((, what u think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9380, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 10374
Who is "they"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Baldingman1998
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
You look like a masc @toth77

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 1100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9380 and Haven
I swear this forum is just filled with narcy bragging cunts

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 4387, Albeacho and 17 others
are u trolling op

kys op.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
You look like toth if he have had prenatal T

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Htobrother and mortis
you attention whoring more than basic insta whores ngl. you might as well have a cunt in your pants

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Wallenberg
you attention whoring more than basic insta whore ngl. you might as well have a cunt in your pants
wha... how dare u

u look like my dermatologist but with shit hair and bad skin

Hypertension (HTN or HT), also known as high blood pressure
it is high tier normie,no1 would guess my blood pressure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Kristin and Haven
Another bragging fag.You look like that pussy Toth.

It never began for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Haven
average to slightly above

Dont looks like an incel for me

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
6/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Bitch
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9380
Where are you from? If you're actually 14 then congrats cause I still looked like a kid at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10374
Where are you from? If you're actually 14 then congrats cause I still looked like a kid at that age.
Bulgaria, im bulgarian, could u tell if i really look like buffed toth, cuz i get that us an insult against me for looking "faggot like", meanwhile i have masc feauters that are confirmed to be masculine by other threads i read here, and is so confusing to say incel for face like this (sorry if thats sound narcy, indeed im not!) or are just some people here are jealous or what... im getting depressed af and every1 insult me for whatever they can think of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Bulgaria, im bulgarian, could u tell if i really look like buffed toth, cuz i get that us an insult against me for looking "faggot like", meanwhile i have masc feauters that are confirmed to be masculine by other threads i read here, and is so confusing to say incel for face like this (sorry if thats sound narcy, indeed im not!) or are just some people here are jealous or what... im getting depressed af and every1 insult me for whatever they can think of
like my eyes are too far away, extremly bad skin, fat, below avrg under eye support ect...

Bulgaria, im bulgarian, could u tell if i really look like buffed toth, cuz i get that us an insult against me for looking "faggot like", meanwhile i have masc feauters that are confirmed to be masculine by other threads i read here, and is so confusing to say incel for face like this (sorry if thats sound narcy, indeed im not!) or are just some people here are jealous or what... im getting depressed af and every1 insult me for whatever what
You look British tbh, maybe Polish.

Yeah your bones are good. Your pheno is a bit wierd, but with a face like yours at 14 the only way I could see you being incel is if you're gigamanlet or go to some crazy religious school. Legit and if you're still in early puberty your growth is gonna get a lot better once older so don't start rotting and max out your potential.

Yeah your bones are good. Your pheno is a bit wierd, but with a face like yours at 14 the only way I could see you being incel is if you're gigamanlet or go to some crazy religious school. Legit and if you're still in early puberty it's gonna get a lot better once older so don't start rotting and max out your potential.
im neither manlet (180cm), neither much of religious boy (still believe in God), puberty started between 11-12 and from what i understand im average ;(

Yeah your bones are good. Your pheno is a bit wierd, but with a face like yours at 14 the only way I could see you being incel is if you're gigamanlet or go to some crazy religious school. Legit and if you're still in early puberty your growth is gonna get a lot better once older so don't start rotting and max out your potential.
still, thx for the support brro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214