They did it. My sister and her black bf.

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

Bronze
So they went out after moving their stuff back in. When they got back they spent some time watching tv with is and she was practically on his lap. After a while they went to bed and I decided to also 'go to sleep'.

When I got to my room all I could hear was the sloppy sounds of my sister being face fucked. It was so hot imagining the saliva and everything being choked up and dribbling from her cute mouth. That huge cock inside her throat making it bulge. The moment the noise got quieter and all I heard was 'Good girl, swallow it all' fucking hell I nearly came right there.

He picked her up and threw her to the bed telling her to get ready to take it raw and her squeal will be imprinted in my brain until I die. The moaning and slapping, his grunts, squelching of his cock in her pussy. And I know she tried to stay quiet aswell but it was still so loud.

I came, squirting like a pathetic little girl the moment she squealed that she was cumming but he just kept going. I came 3 time before he finished and she came again at the end.

• JFL
Reactions: nope, brucewayne78, NZb6Air and 3 others
Dnrd your shit thread

• +1
Reactions: greycel
larp or not ROPE NIGGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer, NZb6Air, Clown Show and 5 others
Kys niggerloving cuck

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Debetro and borntosuffer
Foids are cucks
this is wby u shojld cheat on gjrls

niggas don't know about larp lmao
stay retarded and dumb

So they went out after moving their stuff back in. When they got back they spent some time watching tv with is and she was practically on his lap. After a while they went to bed and I decided to also 'go to sleep'.

When I got to my room all I could hear was the sloppy sounds of my sister being face fucked. It was so hot imagining the saliva and everything being choked up and dribbling from her cute mouth. That huge cock inside her throat making it bulge. The moment the noise got quieter and all I heard was 'Good girl, swallow it all' fucking hell I nearly came right there.

He picked her up and threw her to the bed telling her to get ready to take it raw and her squeal will be imprinted in my brain until I die. The moaning and slapping, his grunts, squelching of his cock in her pussy. And I know she tried to stay quiet aswell but it was still so loud.

I came, squirting like a pathetic little girl the moment she squealed that she was cumming but he just kept going. I came 3 time before he finished and she came again at the end.
This is some Indians wet fantasy

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpeg
    IMG_0591.jpeg
    544 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Written by Melvin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, greycel and brucewayne78