Lookspill
Racepill
Jewpill
Falseaccusationpill (Billie Jean)

He took too many pills that's why he's gone

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2933
MJ was redpilled as fuck tbh
Most blacks are because their testosterone is higher than whites.
My dad was a beast just 6 years ago. Now he’s even more bald and talks about being nice to people is the key to getting respect.

His doctor diagnosed him with low testosterone last month.

When you’re low T, it is impossible to be respected. The only way to be reacted neutrally to is by making other people feel good, hence bluepillers. Even at age 20, the peak of testosterone, 30% of the population is hovering between 200-500, which is definitely considered to be medically low testosterone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, BigBoy and SixFootManlet
Lookspill
Racepill
Jewpill
Falseaccusationpill (Billie Jean)

He took too many pills that's why he's gone
They told us he ODed, but not on what.

It was the Blackpill
My dad was a beast just 6 years ago. Now he’s even more bald and talks about being nice to people is the key to getting respect.

When you’re low T, it is impossible to be respected. The only way to be reacted neutrally to is by making other people feel good, hence bluepillers. Even at age 20, the peak of testosterone, 30% of the population is hovering between 200-500, which is definitely considered to be medically low testosterone.
Well, seems youre catching up to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Averagecel
Too bad your height isn’t catching up to 50th percentile

This high T Latino challenges your black superiority

This high T Latino challenges your black superiority
View attachment 38287
Latinos are part black. They’re black (high t) Native American (almost as high t as blacks) and Spanish (the highest T white people)

This is why Latinos like Chico are so OP. They have the T of a nigger and the beauty of a white.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 616
i clicked on the thread with MJ in mind. Incredible how the video OP posted wasnt about the KING

brutal...

praying for you bro
Im pretty grateful that stuff happened to me. It makes me mentally stronger in certain ways. Meanwhile most peoples are about to get heart attacks anytime they hear of the blackpill/halo effect.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Im pretty grateful that stuff happened to me. It makes me mentally stronger in certain ways. Meanwhile most peoples are about to get heart attacks anytime they hear of the blackpill/halo effect.
bro srs? if i found ab the blackpill in 3rd grade i woulda sui.

im still upset ab the halo effect ngl. its not fair to hard-working and talented less attractive people who worked hard to get to where they are, only to be treated like shit. while chad gets praised no matter what he does.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
bro srs? if i found ab the blackpill in 3rd grade i woulda sui.
I was on on/off periods of being angry about it. Until 2 years ago when I finally decided to do something about it.

I agree with this 100%.