They don't care about you, don't forget that boyos.

ascension

ascension

Kraken
Girl makes tiktok + comments from men:

Responses from women:

Man: "I genuinely feel suicidal with no motivation to live"
Wom*n: "This smells of incelibacy and loneliness, stop being a victim, I hate all men"

Bare in mind these are the same women who say:
"I want a man who can be vulnerable with me and share his emotions"

Stay smart kings!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: asia, raleqtambrobret, Copeful and 24 others
@nathan @SecularIslamist @try2beme @MoggerGaston @St.TikTokcel @AOL @ey88 @sickdawgie @Darkeningstar @tombradylover @anthony111553 @piec @PsychoDsk @cromagnon @romanstock @GlamourPursuer @Sens @Graham @scrunchables @bourgeoizyzz @UrGirlsMcm @Gonthar @standardcel @6ft4 @Gargantuan @chudlite @greycel @shizuku11111

pre emptive bump

GWqTunSWsAA0JNN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, LancasteR, 160cmcurry and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, YungTrappa, truthhurts and 5 others
It's hard to forget when you are reminded each day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, truthhurts, Suns9999 and 2 others
I would pick a bear over a woman. At least it's a worthy opponent I can kill and feast on.

dh5290j-45dfb8ef-c538-4ee5-a364-02e08566e8c8.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Eren, GigaStacySexual and 11 others
they hate men til the chad comes around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, MoggerGaston, counterintuitive and 5 others
I almost forgot..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Suns9999 and ascension
“I hate men because they’re lonely” bro wtf:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, counterintuitive, YungTrappa and 4 others
“I hate men because they’re lonely” bro wtf:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Imagine seeing a comment of someone saying they have hardly anything to live for, and your response is to hate and mock them.

This is the modern day woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, YungTrappa, truthhurts and 4 others
Most men will not understand their actual point, What they refer as "men" is subchad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilleditalian, watah, counterintuitive and 6 others
Most men will not understand their actual point, What they refer as "men" is subchad.

Pretty much, subchad men pay for the crimes of Chads

• +1
Reactions: watah, counterintuitive, YungTrappa and 3 others
why do incels here have the need to talk to other incels from some imaginary high ground, lmao

why didnt you put "us" in the title? because you are an estrogenic, delusional little bitch who thinks his life will magically turn around some time in the future

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, YungTrappa and NZb6Air
Nice reminder that we are hated only cuz of our biology

Never trust or love women, only use them, they are only with you if they can benefit from you

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and ascension
Whores

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and ascension
why do incels here have the need to talk to other incels from some imaginary high ground, lmao

why didnt you put "us" in the title? because you are an estrogenic, delusional little bitch who thinks his life will magically turn around some time in the future

PXL 173427869

🥱 I am literally on higher ground looking down at you brokie

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and NZb6Air
Imagine seeing a comment of someone saying they have hardly anything to live for, and your response is to hate and mock them.

This is the modern day woman.
Yes bhai, but we have to consider the perspective of the woman.

Women don't consider 90% of men even to be sentient creatures. To them, we are either
1) invisible (Normie)
2) exist as tools to serve and validate their existence (Oofy Doofy)
3) a resource to drain (Beta-buxx deluxe)
4) an object that elicits pure disgust, and wants to avoid at all costs (Incels and Truecels)

The other 10% are ofc the chadlites and chads. Women adore and love chads in a way we couldn't understand. The weaknesses in Chad's character are mistaken for "quirks" due to the halo effect.

Every woman who claims to hate men always overlooks the character traits of Chad. Whether Chad is acting like a misogynistic woman-hater, or crying like a weakling, the threshold to induce the "ick" is so much higher. And most women don't even have the introspection to realise because they are so corrupted by their pursuit of mating with superior genetics.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, asia, GigaStacySexual and 8 others
Yes bhai, but we have to consider the perspective of the woman.

Women don't consider 90% of men even to be sentient creatures. To them, we are either
1) invisible (Normie)
2) exist as tools to serve and validate their existence (Oofy Doofy)
3) a resource to drain (Beta-buxx deluxe)
4) an object that elicits pure disgust, and wants to avoid at all costs (Incels and Truecels)

The other 10% are ofc the chadlites and chads. Women adore and love chads in a way we couldn't understand. The weaknesses in Chad's character are mistaken for "quirks" due to the halo effect.

Every woman who claims to hate men always overlooks the character traits of Chad. Whether Chad is acting like a misogynistic woman-hater, or crying like a weakling, the threshold to induce the "ick" is so much higher. And most women don't even have the introspection to realise because they are so corrupted by their pursuit of mating with superior genetics.

Facts bro. It's tough to take these "people" seriously, I'm still not convinced that they're actually sentient.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and EverythingMattersCel
Either a gay guy or female in disguise. 14k likes from women though
No it's just an average man so invisible to women, sexless, untouched, etc. Remember men HATE to see other men prosper. I don't know when you guys will wake up to this fact

Women AND fellow men are AGAINST you.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, standardcel, YungTrappa and 2 others
Facts bro. It's tough to take these "people" seriously, I'm still not convinced that they're actually sentient.
I've been hearing the term "low sentience". Or "not sentient". What does that mean? Does "low sentience" mean "not self aware", or does it mean "sociopathic"?

I've been hearing the term "low sentience". Or "not sentient". What does that mean? Does "low sentience" mean "not self aware", or does it mean "sociopathic"?

It just means someone who isn't able to think critically, if at all.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
No it's just an average man so invisible to women, sexless, untouched, etc. Remember men HATE to see other men prosper. I don't know when you guys will wake up to this fact

Women AND fellow men are AGAINST you.
Chads have simps and some women but the majority hate him too

Normies are universally hated by everyone

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Girl makes tiktok + comments from men:

View attachment 3159046View attachment 3159047View attachment 3159048View attachment 3159049

Responses from women:
View attachment 3159051View attachment 3159052View attachment 3159055View attachment 3159057

Man: "I genuinely feel suicidal with no motivation to live"
Wom*n: "This smells of incelibacy and loneliness, stop being a victim, I hate all men"

Bare in mind these are the same women who say:
"I want a man who can be vulnerable with me and share his emotions"

Stay smart kings!!!!
Women have the biggest victim complex. They always try to find a way to frame themselves as a victim, no matter what. If you tell them that "I am insecure ", and they will say something like "Oh now you know how women felt all the time because of the beauty standards".
No matter how good of a lover a man is, once she deems one of his trait as flawed, She will ignore all good traits he has and only focus on bad once. She will only remember him as toxic and controlling for not letting her go out with my whore friends dressed like a prostitute, not for his love and efforts. You will barely see any man taking shit about their ex, while women complain about their ex all the time, calling them toxic and abusive (most of them are not).

All the great minds were giga black pilled

384–322 BC: Aristotle
"Females are weaker and colder in nature, and we must look upon the female character as being a sort of natural deficiency"
1844–1900: Friedrich Nietzsche
"From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth—her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty"
Circa 200 BC: Bhagavad Gita
“When irreligion is prominent in the family, O Krsna, the women of the family become polluted, and from the degradation of womanhood, O descendant of Vrsni, comes unwanted progeny.”
—Bhagavad-Gita 1:40

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, LancasteR and ascension
Women have the biggest victim complex. They always try to find a way to frame themselves as a victim, no matter what. If you tell them that "I am insecure ", and they will say something like "Oh now you know how women felt all the time because of the beauty standards".
No matter how good of a lover a man is, once she deems one of his trait as flawed, She will ignore all good traits he has and only focus on bad once. She will only remember him as toxic and controlling for not letting her go out with my whore friends dressed like a prostitute, not for his love and efforts. You will barely see any man taking shit about their ex, while women complain about their ex all the time, calling them toxic and abusive (most of them are not).

Unfathomably based.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and GigaStacySexual

Old religions and philosophers managed to pinpoint female nature but modern men have forgotten those lessons. And it'll lead to the collapse of the west.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and GigaStacySexual
Old religions and philosophers managed to pinpoint female nature but modern men have forgotten those lessons
One of my fav black pill quote comes from Mahabharata some 2500 years ago
I kid you not, this is a passage in Mahabharata

Women that are of good family, beautiful and well married do not stay within the moral bounds. This is the failing in women … Even those women who are held in high esteem watched over and loved, they too, given the chance, will fasten even unto hunchbacks, the blind, simpletons, dwarfs, and cripples … And when women cannot come on to a man at all, they even fall lustfully on one another, for they will never be true to their husbands … … There is not a man they would not go to – be he old or young, handsome or ugly – for they think to themselves only: ‘He is a man, and I want to enjoy him …’

The fire has never too many logs, the great sea never too many rivers, death has never too many beings of all the kinds, and lovely-eyed woman has never too many men. This, O divine Rishi, is the secret of all women. So as soon as a woman sees a handsome man, her vulva becomes moist … Not the richest enjoyment of their wishes, not ornaments, nor protection and home do they hold in such esteem as satisfaction and pleasure in love.

Source: Women , Sex, Love and Lust by Khushwant Singh, Chapter 2, Page 18

Even the greatest south Asian to ever exist

Funny GIF

Attachments

• 1725900028069.png
    1725900028069.png
    518.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and LancasteR
Fuck these beeches man

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I don’t like Tate but I can agree with him on that.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, ascension and GlamourPursuer