They key to happiness after achieving looks ascension is being grateful and humble

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
This 100% undisputed facts
You have infinitely bettered ur quality of life through looksmaxxing
You are given opportunities otherwise unthinkable to your past self

The lifestyle of your dreams
Your next step is being forever grateful and humble you were given the gift of vision

If you do not, you will end up like @Amnesia, chasing the unreachable with severe bdd, once his looks start fading, his mental health will follow

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, YouLiveForYourself, AscendingHero and 13 others
626799 fd6adcae10d9709f924813df72db9d14

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, wagbox, Gazzamogga and 6 others
no i want to be narcy chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, PYT and Deleted member 6382

Attachments

• 673257-9c6b71d6069877ff1f491ad2cc65792f.mov
    3.5 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and PYT
@Amnesia say something ,tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
@Amnesia say something ,tbh
What is there to say? Even if somehow u manage to get good looks u lose them eventually to the agepill and even if u are super gl u will still get cucked cause whores be whores. There is no winning in the long run. A very small percentage of us will ever actually get to the level of looks where we enjoy a small window of our life with ease of access to pussy and then its decades of being old and dying slowly to disease and old age.

Life is a fucking joke

Suicide is inevitable for many

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chad.In.Incel.Body, wagbox and 8 others
What is there to say? Even if somehow u manage to get good looks u lose them eventually to the agepill and even if u are super gl u will still get cucked cause whores be whores. There is no winning in the long run. A very small percentage of us will ever actually get to the level of looks where we enjoy a small window of our life with ease of access to pussy and then its decades of being old and dying slowly to disease and old age.

Life is a fucking joke

Brutal short lived, but i guess that makes its special. Imagine having something 24/7. It would get boring or not bother you anymore anyway

Life is a fucking joke

Ngl.. with all these mentions of you.. ive started hearig sad background music everytime i read your posts now. .

Its much sadder when an ascended chad says depressing shit... then it is when some random frustrated incel is complaining

Last edited:

Life is a fucking joke

I guess life had no meaning for you from the start, no matter what looks status you achieve, it will never be enough, how far do you have to go down that road, before you see where it leads?
You dont value things in life things like family, friends and experiences other than validation from complete strangers
You have 0 self confidence, you don't value doing things that make you happy, you just close in your comfort zone, your shell, thinking they are all "cope"
You don't even exist, in your mind you exist only when you get validated by random people
It's over for you, unless something drastic happens in your life and you change

Last edited:
You have infinitely bettered ur quality of life through looksmaxxing
You are given opportunities otherwise unthinkable to your past self

The lifestyle of your dreams
Your next step is being forever grateful and humble you were given the gift of vision

If you do not, you will end up like @Amnesia, chasing the unreachable with severe bdd, once his looks start fading, his mental health will follow

ngl the thread I needed to read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
ngl the thread I needed to read.
you have to come to these conclusions by urself tho its 100x better than reading it from some rando

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Living a life of pure hendoism is bound to end in unhappiness. Looksmaxxing (to an extent, not 90+ surgeries ken doll looksmax) should be done because its a requirement to be happier with yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6382
Living a life of pure hendoism is bound to end in unhappiness. Looksmaxxing (to an extent, not 90+ surgeries ken doll looksmax) should be done because its a requirement to be happier with yourself.
mirin mental state

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
its contradictory. being grateful for an improved lifestyle trough a change in looks and the first hand realization of how they play such a big part on life is what makes you so extremely afraid of losing looks, because you know your quality of life will follow.

I thought this was going to be about not turning into arrogant asshole that takes everything for granted which is legit but this post is wrong.

its contradictory. being grateful for an improved lifestyle trough a change in looks and the first hand realization of how they play such a big part on life is what makes you so extremely afraid of losing looks, because you know your quality of life will follow.

I thought this was going to be about not turning into arrogant asshole that takes everything for granted but this post is wrong.
At a point in life you become complete as a man, and competent with the thought of losing your looks and dying
Appreciate things for what they are in the moment, and let them go, don't bite and claw, desperately trying to hold on to them. You will eventually lose, no matter what. Understand and embrace that and you will mentally ascend

Last edited:
At a point in life you become complete as a man, and competent with the thought of losing your looks and dying
Appreciate things for what they are in the moment, and let them go, don't bite and claw, desperately trying to hold on to them. You will eventually lose, no matter what. Understand and embrace that and you will be mentally ascend

I will absolutely NEVER accept death, not even on my last breath. I will NEVER come to terms with nature and if I am unlucky enough to die some day, I will do so absolutely hating that abomination of life system.

Now on the looks parts, also no. I understand it may be petty to cry about eventually losing the looks to slay 4 stacies a week, but for me, my looks increase meant the difference between being treated like an underclass and consistently perceived as a clown, and being actually genuinely respected and treated as an equal human being, sometimes even looked up to. So no, I would never come to terms with losing that, now that I know how much appearance matters in life.

I will absolutely NEVER accept death, not even on my last breath. I will NEVER come to terms with nature and if I am unlucky enough to die some day, I will do so absolutely hating that abomination of life system.

Now on the looks parts, also no. I understand it may be petty to cry about eventually losing the looks to slay 4 stacies a week, but for me, my looks increase meant the difference between being treated like an underclass and consistently perceived as a clown, and being actually genuinely respected and treated as an equal human being, sometimes even looked up to. So no, I would never come to terms with losing that, now that I know how much appearance matters in life.
You will become insane bro. Are you an absurdist or something, cuz ngl i have this mindset too sometimes. But death is out of your control unfortunately

Life is a fucking joke

i’m roping as soon as agepill destroys my looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9391