They lie when they say it gets better.

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
It does not. Ever. I feel like the people who say that arent even trying to convince you that it gets better, they are just trying to convince themselves, by putting on a momentary delusion of contentment with life. But they arent content with life. Nobody is, I believe, only because sincerely when I see life from my perspective, I cannot see a single shred of hope, none, there is no way they are real breathing humans like me who enjoy life, I do not see it as possible, I really feel like everyone else must also be intensely miserable. Its my perspective. Life is so dreadful, why?

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
Man I've wanted to kill myself for a really long time. Cant I just at least have a mediocre life experience? With like one real friend, or gf, or like just anything lol I dont even have a family. I need to die. I objectively should die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Just pray to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
True

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
God is real, and I entirely understand the beauty and profundity of Jesus' sacrifice. I know hell should scare me more than anything but I just cant care anymore. I cant. I just do not want to live.

It’s over!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Salieri
humanity is such a stain on this universe

Unless you ascend to Chadlite your life won’t get better

Unless you look like an actual abomination then i dont see why it wont get better. Depends on multiple factors i guess and what people want out of life. Now you literally disregarded everything. Obviously it wont get better but just fucking worse x10 with that mindset