They liked Chad's music voice (Story)

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Yay, it's story time again!

Yesterday I went out to town and I had a few beers (on my own, as usual)... The end of the evening comes close and I head to the last place before getting a taxi home.
The last place was one of those up-market swanky wine bar type places that also does food and low and behold last night they had some "live music".

So anyway I go to the bar and sit down and I order a beer and enjoy the music. The bar staff are all young females, friendly enough and they are not worked off their feet so I overhear some intermittent conversation

First Guy

The guy who was singing and playing the guitar in the corner was doing a fine job, he was playing the guitar and singing Ed Sheeran covers. He looked like an average kinda guy and I would say he resembled DJ Qualls (rat face) .. maybe a 4 out of 10. The girls at the bar didn't really pay attention to him they were chatting among themselves and serving people. He finishes singing everyone applauds and he says goodbye to everyone.. and walks off the stage

Second Guy

After a few minutes, i notice the second (Chad) guy comes out to the stage to set his gear up. Handsome, good hair, strong jaw. Probably 8/10.
As soon as I saw him, I 'knew' and i started tuning my ears into the bar girls and their conversations. And sure enough, they were watching the act and commenting on him. The guy sang well about the same as the first guy i don't know what songs he was singing but they were not as well known as a Sheeran song.

"Wow he's amazing"
"What a voice!"
"He should go on Britains Got Talent"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 685 and Dissonance
The blackpill is some brutal shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
this is why lots of normies associate having hobbies with how they will make you interesting or even "hot" like playing an instrument when in reality it highly depends on your looks. you could literally be able to shred on the guitar and girls will still find that one handsome guy who only knows how to play 3 chords way more interesting and talented than you.

looks can literally halo almost every thing in this world even talent.

if you were born a chad then it's impossible for you to fail in life cause people will always admire everything you do no matter what.

this is why lots of normies associate having hobbies with how they will make you interesting or even "hot" like playing an instrument when in reality it highly depends on your looks. you could literally be able to shred on the guitar and girls will still find that one handsome guy who only knows how to play 3 chords way more interesting and talented than you.

looks can literally halo almost every thing in this world even talent.

if you were born a chad then it's impossible for you to fail in life cause people will always admire everything you do no matter what.
Sad reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106