They should have put Bruletova as Barbie

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
Not that Margot Robbie doesn’t look great but she has certainly aged since Wolf of the Wall Street plus her archetype was never that fitting to begin with, she has too much bones

Bruletova would be a better Barbie with her cute neotenous face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, wificonnector, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
Screenshot 2023 07 25 at 23 50 12 barbie doll mattell   Ricerca Google
Screenshot 2023 07 25 at 23 49 58 barbie doll mattell   Ricerca Google

Nuke them both, don't give a shit. Oppenheimer type shit innit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, Skywalker and garoupilled_
Wouldn’t have fit the narrative

@Marsik хороша сучка бля
QbucsXnzXJIhLZsUckzl38n5NV7Hs89GANq~Dw--

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Sonny Black and wificonnector
Not that Margot Robbie doesn’t look great but she has certainly aged since Wolf of the Wall Street plus her archetype was never that fitting to begin with, she has too much bones

Bruletova would be a better Barbie with her cute neotenous face

But can she actually act?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and AspiringMogger
@Marsik хороша сучка бля
QbucsXnzXJIhLZsUckzl38n5NV7Hs89GANq~Dw--
Stop gatekeeping Russian language slavcel I speak Russian and your jokes in it are terrible, you just want to look exotic to western cucks on this shithole, honestly you're funnier in english

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
BBC only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Xangsane and Deleted member 18522
Stop gatekeeping Russian language slavcel I speak Russian and your jokes in it are terrible, you just want to look exotic to western cucks on this shithole, honestly you're funnier in english
tf? i tagged marsik retard. go kys already

tf? i tagged marsik retard. go kys already
I meant that when u say reply something in Russian it often has like 5 JFL reacts but I think half of those are people don't understand and want to fit in

I meant that when u say reply something in Russian it often has like 5 JFL reacts but I think half of those are people don't understand and want to fit in
i dont know why non russian speakers react to them, i only tag few russian users in them + gargantuan because he knows these memes

i dont know why non russian speakers react to them, i only tag few russian users in them + gargantuan because he knows these memes
Even your title that shit is cringe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Actually it would be really funny if you started saying the n word in all your Russian replies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I think for a movie like this you do need looks but also need a good actress, and Margot Robbie is probably the only good actress that can fit the role also in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and khvirgin
Saw a clip of Gandy trying to act in a short film. Shit looked diabolical
people dont realize how big of a gap is the one between a non actor and an actor.
They think "well but it's fucking barbie! and margot robbie isn't Meryl streep anyway!" but people with 0 acting experience and whose English is their second language, like this russian slut, would look comical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Lebgfinal and AspiringMogger
she not white so is not fit there movie

people dont realize how big of a gap is the one between a non actor and an actor.
They think "well but it's fucking barbie! and margot robbie isn't Meryl streep anyway!" but people with 0 acting experience and whose English is their second language, like this russian slut, would look comical.
Acting is genuinely an insane craft to be good at. It’s harder to act than make decent music tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, angelo and khvirgin
Yeah ngl, Margot Robbie is the best for this in term of looks and actually an actress
this Russian whore probably would make an awful movie

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
She looks innocent and completely whoreish simultaneously

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Acting is genuinely an insane craft to be good at. It’s harder to act than make decent music tbh
Yeah ngl, Margot Robbie is the best for this in term of looks and actually an actress
this Russian whore probably would make an awful movie
same thing happened to Gosling tbh
Every woman was saying he was too old and suggesting some younger random jock with 0 charisma and 0 comedy roles under his belt and they all realized how they wrong they were once the clips started to hit the internet.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Russians are asiatic so it would be ANOTHER WMAF movie, rice have enough of cinematic ropefuels already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Russians are asiatic so it would be ANOTHER WMAF movie, rice have enough of cinematic ropefuels already
Unironically true genetic wise

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
same thing happened to Gosling tbh
Every woman was saying he was too old and suggesting some younger random jock with 0 charisma and 0 comedy roles under his belt and they all realized how they wrong they were once the clips started to hit the internet.
Im being fr, Ryan gosling was the only good part of the Barbie movie, he was funny and did all the best moments of the movie.

• JFL
Im being fr, Ryan gosling was the only good part of the Barbie movie, he was funny and did all the best moments of the movie.
ok LGBTfinal :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
She looks sub 80 IQ, doubt she can act for shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Skywalker
legit spoke to a retard today who said Margot robbie is MTB, I wanted to shoot myself cos I had to sit and listen to this guy talk for 30 mins

• JFL