They should remove reactions tbh

D

Deleted member 86159

No one man should have all that power. . .
They are retarded why not just fucking reply

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, antony 726, Jova and 5 others
@african_subhuman kys

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: counterintuitive, african_subhuman, nathan and 1 other person
The forum wouldn't be as fun to use without them. Part of why the forum is so addicting is seeing how many reacts you can get on any single post. Seeing that little notification icon at the top say "1" gives you dopamine.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, rape, antony 726 and 17 others
The forum wouldn't be as fun to use without them. Part of why the forum is so addicting is seeing how many reacts you can get on any single post. Seeing that little notification icon at the top say "1" gives you dopamine.
It's quite stimulating

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Jova, sub5incel125 and 1 other person
True

• +1
Reactions: Jova, sub5incel125 and TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova and sub5incel125
It’s the only thing i live for, that red bell:love:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 88772, GlamourPursuer and 3 others
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5incel125
What would you do without checking your .org notifications for a day?
Go insane, maybe rape multiple women or gamble all of my money in roulette, probably the first one

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Stfu worst idea ever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs and Deleted member 86159
Positive repcels on suicide watch.

One of the dumber threads anyone has ever made on this site. I’m 99% sure this is a rage bait thread for reactions lmal

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 88772 and ChadL1te
One of the dumber threads anyone has ever made on this site. I’m 99% sure this is a rage bait thread for reactions lmal
Is this high iq or nah

getting a jfl reaction is equivalent to taking crack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, AlbinoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
Is this high iq or nah
High IQ if thread was secretly made for reps and interactions. Low iq if u actually think reps should be removed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, TechnoBoss and GlamourPursuer
Positiverepcels never quiet down about muh "positive rep = high IQ and negative rep = low IQ" when it's not true
U gotta be a special kind of stupid to have a negative ratio as bad as urs on this site. Dumb ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
High IQ if thread was secretly made for reps and interactions. Low iq if u actually think reps should be removed
What about if it was for both does that mean it’s medium iq

U gotta be a special kind of stupid to have a negative ratio as bad as urs on this site. Dumb ass nigga
Mine's not even that bad when you compare it to @juste

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
"positive rep = high IQ and negative rep
this is bs in turkish subforum we just talk a lot without repping our reply like why would we
Omg i got negative rep in .org i should kms

no saving his post to rep ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and tombradylover
Is rep ratio post to reputation ratio bhai

• +1
should i rope i got negative ratio bro omg
I think girls will love you because you got positive rep ratio its over for me

Mine's not even that bad when you compare it to @juste
Holy fuck that nigga ratio is garbage omg how can that be possible

• JFL
Dopamine boost

• JFL
your ratio has always been top tier even before mod mirin

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Is rep ratio post to reputation ratio bhai
Yea Niger
should i rope i got negative ratio bro omg
I think girls will love you because you got positive rep ratio its over for me
Lmao ur ratio can still be saved jfl at ur shit sarcasm I ratio mog u and looks mog u ur existence is owned by users like me

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, GlamourPursuer and TechnoBoss
Once I make some high iq threads maybe it will go up. I am shitposting rn because unfortunately I am graycel😔
i was a greycel like you once😢, org experience peaks when your a bluecel falls off after that

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 86159
Yea Niger

Lmao ur ratio can still be saved jfl at ur shit sarcasm I ratio mog u and looks mog u ur existence is owned by users like me
Wow,
Guess who dont gives a fuck about the ratio?

• JFL
i was a greycel like you once😢, org experience peaks when your a bluecel falls off after that
when I was a bluecel my ratio was awful
I had 800 posts and 200 reps

• JFL
when I was a bluecel my ratio was awful
I had 800 posts and 200 reps
guy above you has basically the same ratio crazy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
your ratio has always been top tier even before mod mirin
I'm actually getting less reacts than I did before. I don't know if it's because the newer users don't want to rep as much or if it's actually a failo to be a mod. I also can't post those dnr videos anymore because it's not a good look when a mod is putting those everywhere. That was my bread and butter for a while.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover and ChadL1te
Wow,
Guess who dont gives a fuck about the ratio?
Girls care a lot about the ratio. I once showed a girl my ratio and she instantly sucked my dick and ate my ass like groceries. It signals amazing genetics and intelligence man get ur shit up bitch ass nigga

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: counterintuitive, TechnoBoss, dostoyevski and 1 other person
I'm actually getting less reacts than I did before. I don't know if it's because the newer users don't want to rep as much or if it's actually a failo to be a mod. I also can't post those dnr videos anymore because it's not a good look when a mod is putting those everywhere. That was my bread and butter for a while.
I think i can proudly say my slightly good ratio is all ethical reps. Zero farming done

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tombradylover
guy above you has basically the same ratio crazy tbh
I just rot in turkish subforum and reply the users, people in subforum doesnt give a fuck about the ratio everyone just yappin in the subforum and no rep to our reply's jfl

• +1
Girls care a lot about the ratio. I once showed a girl my ratio and she instantly sucked my dick and ate my ass like groceries. It signals amazing genetics and intelligence man get ur shit up bitch ass nigga
Holy shit sorry bro i think i should repfarm with posting brainrot shitpost thanks!

• JFL
I would think it would boost u but who knows these new gen greycels are unhinged unpredictable and genuinely retarded for the most part.
U been an insane good user for a long time

• Love it
I would think it would boost u but who knows these new gen greycels are unhinged unpredictable and genuinely retarded for the most part.
U been an insane good user for a long time
Thanks bhai :Comfy: you as well :feelsautistic:

• Love it
I'll never be a good user... :feelswhy:

• So Sad