they stole my operator in rainbow six

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
so i was gonna get deimos, but someone took it, i waited like an idiot because i didnt care so then they took lion too my two mains. what am i gonna do now play as striker? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: @lestoa

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, Michael Myers and liberiangrimreaper
I understood nothing of this post. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
This is why you are not ascending bhai, playing video games too much.

I understood nothing of this post. :feelswah:
bhai theres operators u choose before a game and only one operator can be chosen by one person, deimos & lion are operator names, i use them but 2 niggas took the operators so i cant play with my lovely operators and i have to play with a shit one :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
This is why you are not ascending bhai, playing video games too much.
i barely play bro wdym i legit barely play video games its the least thing i do

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
bhai theres operators u choose before a game and only one operator can be chosen by one person, deimos & lion are operator names, i use them but 2 niggas took the operators so i cant play with my lovely operators and i have to play with a shit one :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i barely play bro wdym i legit barely play video games its the least thing i do
They are bastards!! How dare they? :feelswah:

• So Sad
so i was gonna get deimos, but someone took it, i waited like an idiot because i didnt care so then they took lion too my two mains. what am i gonna do now play as striker? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: @lestoa
brutal
how dare they

• +1
oh yea rainbow six that annoying game where u get shot from the sky and die within mill a sec without seing a single enemy

• Woah