Gonthar

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, HitAndRun, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Schizopost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not_ahead, 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Well yeah but why, a robber or some shit?
Yes, apparently...But who knows - in those places it's enough for someone to point a finger at you and yell: Thief/Rapist/Kidnapper! and everyone will then jump and start to lynch you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, BrahminBoss, Imretarded? and 3 others
faggot activities, either lynch him or thrown in him jail, no need for this gay undressing shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, HitAndRun, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
faggot activities, either lynch him or thrown in him jail, no need for this gay undressing shit
No, they do that in South America for some reason, in many lynchings, punishments or assassinations they strip the guy first. Beatings and torture tend to pay special attention to the butt, cock and balls...

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, 5'7 zoomer and normie_joe
No, they do that in South America for some reason, in many lynchings, punishments or assassinations they strip the guy first. Beatings and torture tend to pay special attention to the butt, cock and balls...

sounds like they're faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Yes, apparently...But who knows - in those places it's enough for someone to point a finger at you and yell: Thief/Rapist/Kidnapper! and everyone will then jump and start to lynch you.
great country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Gonthar
all thieves should be treated thus. the street justice of these places is unironically superior and more humane compared to developed nations. way more efficient and healthy for society to quickly administer justice on the spot and get the punishment over with instead of drawing it out over decades with the burden on the tax payers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, albe.ORG, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
that rarely happen. if multiple people aren't around to witness it, then there would be doubts to these accusations. most of these lynchings occur immediately after the commission of the crime so there's no room for error

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
all thieves should be treated thus. the street justice of these places is unironically superior and more humane compared to developed nations. way more efficient and healthy for society to quickly administer justice on the spot and get the punishment over with instead of drawing it out over decades with the burden on the tax payers.
I live in developing nation and my area is very safe and crime rate decreases every year and there are no such lynchings or any brutish problems. More of a cultural and socioeconomic issue at play with crime.

You undressed the man, but not the idea.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Imretarded? and Gonthar
I live in developing nation and my area is very safe and crime rate decreases every year and there are no such lynchings or any brutish problems. More of a cultural and socioeconomic issue at play with crime.
Where is that? Places like these are ideal for criminals, it's much easier for them to operate and get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

@murdah how come you had to pay for this?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
Where is that? Places like these are ideal for criminals, it's much easier for them to operate and get away with it.
I live around Singapore and Malaysia.

• +1
Singapore if I'm not mistaken considered extremely safe and Malaysia where I currently live in is average but I live close to the Singaporean border and in my area it is extremely safe.

Don't even lock my doors and such.

• Love it
Singapore if I'm not mistaken considered extremely safe and Malaysia where I currently live in is average but I live close to the Singaporean border and in my area it is extremely safe.

Don't even lock my doors and such.
Wow, in my country this would be a paradise for thieves!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Romania is not for beginners

Y'all some wild mofos out there..

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gonthar
Cockmogger

• JFL
Third world shithole. It's a mistake to let them in.

Europe spent hundreds of years killing the most apelike parts of our population to reach our civilized state. Jfl at letting in these retards and letting all our progress go to waste:lul: