They were right

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Gold
They were right abt me being an autistic mad fuck,if I just listened to my family and friends and users like @cannotbeasked and @qFlodz and have been a peaceful nigger it would have been much better,it is not totally over but it is just that bad

I don't know I am holding on

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, twinkceluwu, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
They were right abt me being an autistic mad fuck,if I just listened to my family and friends and users like @cannotbeasked and @qFlodz and have been a peaceful nigger it would have been much better,it is not totally over but it is just that bad

I exaggerated it, you’re just way too certain of things when you don’t know much about them.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and PlayersGetPlayed
I exaggerated it, you’re just way too certain of things when you don’t know much about them.
Yea you were right abt the multi genetic part

It is not "black" or "blue" eye gene

It is a whole aray of color ranging from dark to light blue,a honey like black or having blue eyes turn to brown eyes during growth genetics are rly fascinating

Even mon genic diseases can possess differently depending on different genes

A good example also is xx testicular dsd where a male has two x chromosomes but he has other genes that affect his Sexaul devolpment

Yea ngl I thought I was big dawg

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked

elab your situation

elab your situation
So I was very immature and thought I was big dawg and acted narcyand autisticly for ex

1 bro do you smoke weed

Me:nah I hate weed cuz it leaves a smeel

1 bro just leave...

Sat beside a htn on the first here is what I fid

1 what is the hour?

Bro are you going ask every 5 mins

Short story I used act very autisticly,now I am a bit more chill

If you wanna see an example see my old thread very edgy very autistic very retarded

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
Sry English isn't my main language

So I was very immature and thought I was big dawg and acted narcyand autisticly for ex

1 bro do you smoke weed

Me:nah I hate weed cuz it leaves a smeel

1 bro just leave...

Sat beside a htn on the first here is what I fid

1 what is the hour?

Bro are you going ask every 5 mins

Short story I used act very autisticly,now I am a bit more chill

If you wanna see an example see my old thread very edgy very autistic very retarded
lol atleast u grew out of it

lol atleast u grew out of it
I am still growing out of it but short story is social relationships is give and be given no need to take evrry insult to the heart

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu