They weren’t lying when they said even the ugliest girls have at least one guy in their dm’s

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I was sitting with a friend of mine, she is a 5 at best and she is giga (180cm) and out of blue she told me that a guy from our uni texted her and initiateted a conversation to flirt. While I have been rotting since 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, Moggie, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
girls get texted on every platform 24/7

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and Manu le coq
Even the most butt ugly troll xy chromosome inheriter has 100 male model begging for a quick fuck or marriage.

for them getting texted doesnt unleash any sort of excitement or dopamine, meanwhile when a guy gets texted his heart starts to race

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Manu le coq and Just4Beast
Exactly Iol

I was sitting with a friend of mine, she is a 5 at best and she is giga (180cm) and out of blue she told me that a guy from our uni texted her and initiateted a conversation to flirt. While I have been rotting since 14
didn't you read my posts faggo. average girl (16-18) has 5 diff men that she talks + 10 sidemen eaiting in dms + at least 50-80 kore on on her dm requests box. if they are 20-24 they get 1000 requests after creating their insta and uploading their pics. it never began

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Moggie