Thick medium length Nw1 hair+ thick dark eyebrows + clean shaven + lean face = ideal

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lawyer by day, pimp by midnight
Most male models have these combo. Its the ideal look. Also pretty easy to get and better than trying to edgelord max by growing hair/ tattoos/ jewelleries etc. You will also look high class af if you wear dark clothes

Leanmax as low as possible
Get medium length hair cut
Clean shave
Tretin + sunscreen
Darker clothes
No edgy stuff like tattoos

You'll look much better than what you already are. Gen z broccoli hair, bulking, etc are looksminning and would never work if you're average looking. But the style i mentioned above is universal. Every race can try this style as well that's why i included Indian and Japanese guys here

• +1
Reactions: dbva, ryuken, The Homelander and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: dbva, ryuken and The Homelander
I only read titles but I couldn’t read this one as it was too long so please shorten it next time

• +1
Reactions: dbva, Lingesan Periyaandi and ryuken
>nw1
>posts a NW2 cavil as an example
IMG 9339

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva, Lingesan Periyaandi and arabcelxxx
Most male models have these combo. Its the ideal look. Also pretty easy to get and better than trying to edgelord max by growing hair/ tattoos/ jewelleries etc. You will also look high class af if you wear dark clothes
View attachment 3218001View attachment 3218002View attachment 3218003View attachment 3218006View attachment 3218008View attachment 3218012

Leanmax as low as possible
Get medium length hair cut
Clean shave
Tretin + sunscreen
Darker clothes
No edgy stuff like tattoos

You'll look much better than what you already are. Gen z broccoli hair, bulking, etc are looksminning and would never work if you're average looking. But the style i mentioned above is universal. Every race can try this style as well that's why i included Indian and Japanese guys here
It works better for most en because the longer the hair the more softens the face. But still disagree and think some men look better with longer hair or sides grown out etc. u honestly come a across as if u where 0 in the 1990s.

• +1
Reactions: dbva and Lingesan Periyaandi
dnr tbh since i have long beautiful feminine girly hair

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
It works better for most en because the longer the hair the more softens the face. But still disagree and think some men look better with longer hair or sides grown out etc. u honestly come a across as if u where 0 in the 1990s.
works better for most men* and u come across as if u where 20 in the 1990s. Cnt edit my post directly for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
As I've matured I've realised that mid length hair mogs long hair which mogs short hair.

I don't know why normies love skin fades so much

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Lingesan Periyaandi