Thick neck compensate for frame

D

Deleted member 15516

Silver
Can thick neck compensate for slightly below average frame?

A thick neck makes shoulders look more narrow. This is why you ideally need both: Broad shoulders and a big neck/big traps

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Elvisandreaa, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
A thick neck makes shoulders look more narrow. This is why you ideally need both: Broad shoulders and a big neck/big traps
Fuck . My shoulders are slightly below average at width. Can gymmaxxing compensate for this?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
delts are the best thing to compensate. Neck is more important for improving the perception of face.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15516
delts are the best thing to compensate. Neck is more important for improving the perception of face.
how many inches can someone gain with serious natty gymmaxxing on shoulders width?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Fuck . My shoulders are slightly below average at width. Can gymmaxxing compensate for this?
When I was 21.5 I started gymcelling and eating better. I gained 15kg in half a year and in that time my clavicles grew a lot, probably almost 10cm or so. I now have 99th percentile shoulder width while being very lean. My frame completely changed. It could be that I had the genetics all along and that it was just a coincidence. That at this age, my shoulders would have gotten wider even without gym ceiling. Who knows, but my brother certainly did not suddenly grow wider shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Elvisandreaa
how many inches can someone gain with serious natty gymmaxxing on shoulders width?
You should be able to realistically add an inch to each side after a year & 1/2 of training

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
When I was 21.5 I started gymcelling and eating better. I gained 15kg in half a year and in that time my clavicles grew a lot, probably almost 10cm or so. I now have 99th percentile shoulder width while being very lean. My frame completely changed. It could be that I had the genetics all along and that it was just a coincidence. That at this age, my shoulders would have gotten wider even without gym ceiling. Who knows, but my brother certainly did not suddenly grow wider shoulders.
Nice man. But I'm 25 I dont think they can change at this age