Thick nose and narrow jaw is a terrible combo.

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
Having a narrow jaw is already shit because you look like a damn alien, and it's only made worse with a short ramus. The truth is that this combination of features is a death sentence. with a thick ogre looking nose most of the time it won't matter too much because ogre phenos typically have strong blocky jaws to compensate for that, but god forbid you get this combination because it looks terrible. The narrow jaw already makes your face look narrow and having a big nose just makes you look totally subhuman. What would be the best thing to do in order to fix this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, extremchange628181 and Napoleon1800
Having a narrow jaw is already shit because you look like a damn alien, and it's only made worse with a short ramus. The truth is that this combination of features is a death sentence. with a thick ogre looking nose most of the time it won't matter too much because ogre phenos typically have strong blocky jaws to compensate for that, but god forbid you get this combination because it looks terrible. The narrow jaw already makes your face look narrow and having a big nose just makes you look totally subhuman. What would be the best thing to do in order to fix this?
IMG 2141
i have this but good ramus

Lol simple
Rhinoplasty + jaw wraparound implants

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
That's me.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Me :feelswhy: