Thick VS thin skin: which is best overall (aging/bone definition/...) ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Title.

I want my bone structure to stand out in the face, BUT I also have thick skin in most of the face,

therefore I can feel the bone structure is present underneath, AND I'm low-body fat too, but it looks like the tick skin is hidding bone structure visibility under it (zygos, jawline).

Are there ways to think the skin a bit?

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Thick skin is good, means you won't get cut easily

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oxymoron, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
Thick skin is probably better. Probably looks fuller and therefore better. Your skin surely won't be thick enough to hide your bones.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, valhalar, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Thin skin gives better angularity but thick skin ages better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: crosshold, thecel, elzde95 and 5 others
Thin skin for superior angularity. @6foot2_17y0 gtfih where your guide to make the skin thinner

I read roids actually make your skin thicker and men have thicker skin than women. But it makes no sense how we have sharper features and more angularity compared to females.

also steroid creams like hydrocortisone is known to thin skin overtime. It’s mysterious.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Thin skin for superior angularity. @6foot2_17y0 gtfih where your guide to make the skin thinner

I read roids actually make your skin thicker and men have thicker skin than women. But it makes no sense how we have sharper features and more angularity compared to females.

also steroid creams like hydrocortisone is known to thin skin overtime. It’s mysterious.
I believe androgenic roids will thin your skin in a suboptimal way, make it saggy and shit. Growth hormone will thicken skin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16834
I believe androgenic roids will thin your skin in a suboptimal way, make it saggy and shit. Growth hormone will thicken skin

so no other way besides doing cardio in cold temperatures ?

In general things that release free radicals in your bloodstream will thin your skin but also age it, shit like alcohol nicotine long distance cardio, cold temperatures

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

what do you think of this method?

Seems legit. Latisse is expensive asf tho fair warning

• +1
In general things that release free radicals in your bloodstream will thin your skin but also age it, shit like alcohol nicotine long distance cardio, cold temperatures

I feel like skin aging is overrated bc you can prevent it with tretinoin and collagen supplements. Most aging is caused by melting fat pads. And the way to reduce that is to exterminate all fat below the eyes as facial fat (besides eye area) has basically no function for male dimorphism.

alc is out bc of estrogen and thus bloat but nicotine :unsure: sounds ideal. Nicotine and meth tbh and maybe run dnp for 5-6 weeks in cycles. Fuark we will ascend so hard like ZYROS :eek:

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
I feel like skin aging is overrated bc you can prevent it with tretinoin and collagen supplements. Most aging is caused by melting fat pads. And the way to reduce that is to exterminate all fat below the eyes as facial fat (besides eye area) has basically no function for male dimorphism.

alc is out bc of estrogen and thus bloat but nicotine :unsure: sounds ideal. Nicotine and meth tbh and maybe run dnp for 5-6 weeks in cycles. Fuark we will ascend so hard like ZYROS :eek:
Im such a fucking mentally ill retard, i keep buying vapes to debloat and thin my skin then throwing them out after 2 weeks because im scared that they might actually be bloating me (their not) The onlt real reason for me to stop is cuz they ruined my cardio and my stepmom starting mogging tf out of me on our runs

I have naturally thick skin but am using steroids for acne spot removal and it made my angularity better as it thinned the skin but I wouldn’t do it long term since thick is better for aging

• +1

yeah tons of people report orbital fat loss applying latisse in eye area.

but fat and dermal thickness aren’t the same thing as far as I know. So two different problems. For fat loss facial lipo is still king along with kybella injections, dnp, l carnitine, etc etc.

dermal thickness on the other hand I believe has more to do with the 3 layers of skin. And destroying the bonds bw dermal cells which is uncharted territory. If you look up long term hydrocortisone use their skin gets so thin that even a scratch can make them bleed. Look up the side effects

DF822ADD 0B20 4513 886B 2AA318C33EFF

Not something u wanna mess with for more prominent cheekbones. It’s frustrating af bc I’d rather have thin skin bc I use tret everyday and have zero wrinkles and literally perfect skin but the price is my features aren’t as sharp as they would be if I had thinner skin.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
I have thick skin, which gives me a youthful appearance but makes me look a little bloated still. Double edged sword I will age well but may look a bit chubby always

• +1
I have naturally thick skin but am using steroids for acne spot removal and it made my angularity better as it thinned the skin but I wouldn’t do it long term since thick is better for aging

literally this. Are you using hydrocortisone or stronger steroids cream?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and House Lannister
I have thick skin, which gives me a youthful appearance but makes me look a little bloated still. Double edged sword I will age well but may look a bit chubby always

fuck this is suifuel

fuck this is suifuel
Tbh I'm like 16% body fat so course my face will be bloated I suppose so it may not be all bad for you depending on your current bf

• +1
Tbh I'm like 16% body fat so course my face will be bloated I suppose so it may not be all bad for you depending on your current bf

bro I’m like 14%. It’s just highly suboptimal. My bones are huge and sometimes when I mew they feel too big and ogre over my fingers but in the mirror I have above average projection.

thinner angular skin mogs so hard bc we have measures like tretinoin and sunscreen to prevent wrinkles so aging better meme doesn’t apply.

and plus mogger youth > looking good in your 50s

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and House Lannister
bro I’m like 14%. It’s just highly suboptimal. My bones are huge and sometimes when I mew they feel too big and ogre over my fingers but in the mirror I have above average projection.

thinner angular skin mogs so hard bc we have measures like tretinoin and sunscreen to prevent wrinkles so aging better meme doesn’t apply.

and plus mogger youth > looking good in your 50s
Yeah I agree, my bloat is only on the Malar fat regions, the rest isn't really bloated- but this is exactly why I'm told I look 22 when clean shaven at 27.

So one positive is you can attract younger girls for a longer time period

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
How can you even tell if you have thin or thick skin?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
You will have slower aging with a thick one i think, but say bye to jaw and cheek and nose definition unless you have model bones

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
You will have slower aging with a thick one i think, but say bye to jaw and cheek and nose definition unless you have model bones
Plot twist: almost no one on here have model-tier bone structure to begin with

Plot twist: almost no one on here have model-tier bone structure to begin with

Most do. Its just noone here is model tier lean enough

• Hmm...
Most do. Its just noone here is model tier lean enough
lean = less fat, aka that's not related to how thick or thin your skin is.

I think you can have lean face (= low facial bodyfat), but also have THICK facial skin,

which overall won't give you better bone definition from having low body fat/lean facial skin, because having thick skin would cancel that out

. And the way to reduce that is to exterminate all fat below the eyes as facial fat (besides eye area) has basically no function for male dimorphism.
How would you go about doing that?

How would you go about doing that?
deoxycholic acid injections into resistant fat pads, i.e nasolabial fat pads and submental fat pads,

for all other areas with fat that are below the eyes ( aka cheeks), just get off your ass and start losing weight you dorito eating fat asses

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Thick skin is better because it ages slower.

How can thick skin significantly alter your bones definition ? Seems like a cope . I used to cope like ths before too "muh high bf" "muh thick skin" , "muh water retention" , all was cope , in the end I found out , that I just don't have chad bones , we all need to understand that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 13787 and ROTTING
deoxycholic acid injections into resistant fat pads, i.e nasolabial fat pads and submental fat pads,

for all other areas with fat that are below the eyes ( aka cheeks), just get off your ass and start losing weight you dorito eating fat asses
Is this fillers or something?

where can i get such injections done and are they permanent? how frequently would i need them?

How can thick skin significantly alter your bones definition ? Seems like a cope . I used to cope like ths before too "muh high bf" "muh thick skin" , "muh water retention" , all was cope , in the end I found out , that I just don't have chad bones , we all need to understand that
when I cycle roids and get thicker skin my jawline gets less defined as a result

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How to get a thinner skin ?
betamethasone for four weeks daily did it on my nose and now skin is definitely thinner (nose skin was noticeably thicker beforehand)

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell

men have less fat in their faces, thats why we have sharper features

men have less fat in their faces, thats why we have sharper features

Testosterone also impacts bone density and skin thickness. Not just facial fat. So it’s a combination of bones, skin and fat

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and AscendingHero
Testosterone also impacts bone density and skin thickness. Not just facial fat. So it’s a combination of bones, skin and fat
So theorically having a high T lifestyle can make the skin thinner over time ?

skin is thinner now from let's say one year ago,

as a result the skin is more prone to UV damage since it's thinner, from then it's a vicious circle, thinner skin leads to enhanced susceptibility to UV damage, which leads to thinner skin in itself, and so on, etc,...

Thick skin and oily skin generally ages better

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad