alien

alien

Kraken

If you are Chad: "Please approach me!"

If you are sub-Chad: "You are sexually harassing me if you approach me!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member, galego123 and 4 others
You wanna work out together, how about some dinner later?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member, galego123 and 12 others
They're dying for chad to come up to them lol brutal

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

these women saying they have no idea, or they want guys to come up to them. I call bs, on having no idea, these women are nervous because they think said good-looking guy at the gym is above them in terms of smv, the women are afraid of being rejected, the gym is closed environment with alot of people cramed in a small space, its not like club setting with dark lights and loud music, were women feel more comfortable making out with random men and being more aggessive.

these women saying they have no idea, or they want guys to come up to them. I call bs, on having no idea, these women are nervous because they think said good-looking guy at the gym is above them in terms of smv, the women are afraid of being rejected, the gym is closed environment with alot of people cramed in a small space, its not like club setting with dark lights and loud music, were women feel more comfortable making out with random men and being more aggessive.
I have rejected a lot of sub-par women on dating apps in the past couple years. Despite being a sub-Chad myself. I wonder if I'm part of the reason why women are feeling very anxious about having to approach men in 2022.

I used to fuck landwhales and ugly women. If you followed my adventures on puahate, sluthate, lookism and 2019 looksmax, you'd know that my standards used to be rock bottom. But there's no point in me keeping my standards that low. Sex with landwhales and ugly women in unsatisfying. And I still have oneitis for my PSL ex. Because she was far more attractive than the women I typically banged. I can't cure my oneitis until I get laid with a girl that is at least within the range of attractiveness of my ex.

African American only

Woman are a shitty abomination of the human form, we fucked up in our real lives and this world is hell