• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 18522, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
OVER. She’s my type too as well :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 31942 and 1 other person
BBC has taken over it was over before it began

Hopefully they don't take the Korean women or I will go er on them (in Roblox haha)

Hopefully they don't take the Korean women or I will go er on them (in Roblox haha)
They have lowest birth rates and highest rates of loneliness, sooner or later Korean women will be blacked

They have lowest birth rates and highest rates of loneliness, sooner or later Korean women will be blacked
Holy shit I'm gonna kms
Are Korean men that subhuman?
Highest loneliness rates is kinda crazy lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Are Korean men that subhuman?
Probably, there are a lot of Korean men in Kazakhstan because they migrated during WW2 and they are always manlet brown subhumans with frog eyes, locals usually gigamog them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I will never have this

asian women on average don’t have body which doesn’t disqualify them but doesn’t make they the top choice so ur fine for now. once they start hitting the squat rack it’s over for you sir

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 30679
I dont care abt deathniks tbh, hope she goes back to her spic shithole

Dont worry when an Aryan BWC bull shows up she'll be cured of her stupidity

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Dont worry when an Aryan BWC bull shows up she'll be cured of her stupidity
the cope is insane, bwc does not exist

Its a fake account , nigger

not surprising tbf, generally a lot of thick and fat.bitches are not into pretty guys, and black or ogre white or ogre ethnics are preferred.

girls like that kinda weird me out

Connor murphy lookism
Tommy shelby tommy 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Now I know how white incels feel when they see guys spouting JBW nonsense. It makes me rage it spikes my cortisol seeing this shit and I am benefiting 0 from this.

Makes me rage to high extents I’m livid
yo ngl I'd stab both those niggers in the neck if I saw them with them fine bitches. Then I'd just rape the hoes showing them what a real BWC feels like, in minecraft

yo ngl I'd stab both those niggers in the neck if I saw them with them fine bitches. Then I'd just rape the hoes showing them what a real BWC feels like, in minecraft
I’d rape women if I didn’t get arrested for it. This is the natral order of things, I was made to hunt women and take them from raids and make them my wives. The world is ruined now and I’ll never breed because of this shit

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Now I know how white incels feel when they see guys spouting JBW nonsense. It makes me rage it spikes my cortisol seeing this shit and I am benefiting 0 from this.

Makes me rage to high extents I’m livid
Take the Obedpill bhai, you will slay Stacie’s in no time

Un ironically a fake account, the tiktok account is the same videos over and over and then the same picture of her in a red top like 10 times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back