Thicker curtains hair looksmax

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Retired , here to look better. No affiliations
Yo so I have hella thin hair right so my curtains used to look pre shit . Now I put this oil in my hair and some product after and now it looks way thicker and wavy . I feel Like it’s an improvement
EF04F4C1 1ECF 4D89 A935 A528974A8D3A
6D2D88BF 92FD 49D6 A306 1FC9C74F89F3

Attachments

• 9DFFCFF2-BF07-4C44-BA54-CEAE60D5FA5D.png
    9DFFCFF2-BF07-4C44-BA54-CEAE60D5FA5D.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 101
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady, Jagged0 and Lars
looking good! :)

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What product dis you use? I also have thin af hair, as in the hair strands are very thin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Adam666
what oil u use'? and what shampoo? how often do u shampoo

Hairs me. XD

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Fuck i wish i could have curtains but im mulatto :lul:

I swear everyone here looks better than me lol. Your mouth area is top tier.

what oil u use'? and what shampoo? how often do u shampoo
I use hair tonic oil from the brand Vaseline. I have dry thin hair so I use this after I shower when it’s dry and put it on my hair . It leaves it with a soft and thicker shine . I leave it on for 1 day then use products to style after like basic hair styling creames . But just a light amount since the tonic already makes it thicker . I shampoo 2 times a week and conditioner 4 times a week . I use argan oil based shampoo and sum fats free conditioners .
I think you have something to tell us bro
I use hair tonic oil from the brand Vaseline. I have dry thin hair so I use this after I shower when it’s dry and put it on my hair . It leaves it with a soft and thicker shine . I leave it on for 1 day then use products to style after like basic hair styling creames . But just a light amount since the tonic already makes it thicker . I shampoo 2 times a week and conditioner 4 times a week . I use argan oil based shampoo and sum fats free conditioners .
Thanks
I swear everyone here looks better than me lol. Your mouth area is top tier.
bro
What product dis you use? I also have thin af hair, as in the hair strands are very thin
SULFATE free conditioner jfl

lucky green eyed mother fucker.

I have to wait until i get stroma and the eye halo will still be shit:

But congrats on being gl and hairmaxxing, just wanna ask what your race and height are and ethnicity since you look exotic

lucky green eyed mother fucker.

I have to wait until i get stroma and the eye halo will still be shit:
View attachment 267944
But congrats on being gl and hairmaxxing, just wanna ask what your race and height are and ethnicity since you look exotic
I’m Pakistani , and 5 10 “ with shoes , thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506