Thin Hair fix

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Zephir
I know this is such a basic Q considering I’m meant to be a high IQ user, but is there any ways that can permanently thicken hair? (Not sea salt sprays n cope shit), would Minoxidil do this? I feel like thicker hair would acsend me as I could get a much better haircut
IMG 2814
I’m 16 with the hair thickness of a 40 year old

Ur hair pores are small minoxidil can fix thinning hair but idk about ur whole hair being thin

a minox foam do it
btw sorry for underrating before , you are mtn not ltn , you can achieve htn

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: grungymallard97
Solution
Minoxidil is shit don’t listen to them there is this peptide that’s more effective than findsteride it’s called ru58841 make sure to get the one with pg + e

Here is the link:

My favourite user

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Isn’t it more effective as it goes straight to bloodstream?
It comes with a shit ton of side effects when you take it orally. Start with RU58841 for now, and if you don’t see any results, then add in oral minoxidil.

• +1
It comes with a shit ton of side effects when you take it orally. Start with RU58841 for now, and if you don’t see any results, then add in oral minoxidil.
yeah will do bro, thanks man appreacite u a lot

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • +1
RU58841 had clinical trials for its safety two to be exact Phase 1 tested 30 males an females in 2002 an same for the phase 2 trial an curated the sides where 1. low libido 2. insomnia 3. prominent heart palpation's 4. Fatigue. an this was only uploaded due to a FOIA release from the fda.

• +1
RU58841 had clinical trials for its safety two to be exact Phase 1 tested 30 males an females in 2002 an same for the phase 2 trial an curated the sides where 1. low libido 2. insomnia 3. prominent heart palpation's 4. Fatigue. a this was only uploaded due to a FOIA release from the fda.
is this worth it for the ascension tho bro I already have insomnia so ion care bout that😭

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
RU58841 had clinical trials for its safety two to be exact Phase 1 tested 30 males an females in 2002 an same for the phase 2 trial an curated the sides where 1. low libido 2. insomnia 3. prominent heart palpation's 4. Fatigue. an this was only uploaded due to a FOIA release from the fda.
The claim that RU5884 is unsafe is overblown based on minimal outdated studies bro with limited data. People experience few to no side effects.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and grungymallard97