Thin upper lip

C

c4iqu33

Iron
Got this pic in google. But, my bottom lip is pretty much almost this size, just a little bigger, and my upper lip is exactly like this, thin as fuck, but looking from down to my face, its the same size as the bottom lip, and my philtrum is pretty much this size.

I have edge-to-edge bite, could it be something like this? (my mom has the same lip so its genetic, but she used braces when young)

what can i do without hardmaxxing, hardmaxxing is not an option.

No softmaxx is able to fix this issue, fillers can.
I've heard about Volufiline but it's also a cope, u can try but don't expect any drastic results.

Got this pic in google. But, my bottom lip is pretty much almost this size, just a little bigger, and my upper lip is exactly like this, thin as fuck, but looking from down to my face, its the same size as the bottom lip, and my philtrum is pretty much this size.

I have edge-to-edge bite, could it be something like this? (my mom has the same lip so its genetic, but she used braces when young)

View attachment 3151130
So over

View attachment 3151130
Be ethnic @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Fillers or fat grafts work ig

Get a lip flip and/or filler. You aren't going to increase your lip size to anything ideal naturally.

Fillers your only way to go or fat graft