Thing i noticed in body hair of slayers

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
Slayers usually have appealing body hair and sometimes choose to laser it to have none, not that they look subhuman w it

By appealing body hair i mean a specific density, diameter, hair not curling too much, symmetric etc

In the other hand subhumans you see that look undervirilised but are full of body hair have higher density of hair, asymmetric growth and very weird/curly hairs. the option of these guys is to either have hair and look like a subhuman yeti or laser it off completely. Being able to support body hair look is a slayer trait

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, looksmaxxing223, WayneBraaaah and 5 others
Women prefwr some body hair. U shouldnt laser unless u got subhuman hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
100 percent

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup
Rate my pubes as well faggot

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Surfsup
Slayers usually have appealing body hair and sometimes choose to laser it to have none, not that they look subhuman w it

By appealing body hair i mean a specific density, diameter, hair not curling too much, symmetric etc

In the other hand subhumans you see that look undervirilised but are full of body hair have higher density of hair, asymmetric growth and very weird/curly hairs. the option of these guys is to either have hair and look like a subhuman yeti or laser it off completely. Being able to support body hair look is a slayer trait
something that the twink MGK definitely isn't :lul:

4422005_1727633596986.png

i used to be a little retard so i used to shave my legs and arms and now they look weird so thats why i cut them

• +1
Reactions: wollet2