Things I wish I knew when I was younger (this one's for you, youngfags)

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
If I was able to go back 5 years, I would do things way differently. But unfortunately, life goes forwards, not backwards. So for any lurkers here that happen to be around 13-16, you should take my word of advice to heart.

-Take care of hygiene. Girls are the most attracted to guys who don't smell like ass or have bad teeth.
-Don't ever let yourself get acne. I did, and I completely regret it. Instead of just trying to manage my acne by popping them and using just soap and water, I should've got acne medicine instead. Because of my poor acne management, my skin is damaged and my face and back is covered in ugly scars.
-Don't sit around in your room all day, get out and have fun! I spent my teen years in my room all the time and I completely regret it. I'll never be able to get that time back.
-Also, try to get laid. One day you'll be too old for teen girls, and you'll hate yourself for not taking the opportunity.
-If you can afford it, try to take advantage of your open growth plates and heightmaxx.
-Do sports, it's good for your development and confidence.

Feel free to add more if you feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Festrunk, Lorsss and 3 others
Your username puts tears of hope and new beginnings in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Meh kinda :bluepill:

What youngsters need to know is that women only value how you look and how much money you have. Work on those things instead of wasting time being a romantic, which women certainly are not.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and PenileFacialSurgery
also mewwww. jfl if you dont know about mewing yet after stumbling across this forum tho

If you're sub4, most of this doesn't apply. You should just LDAR. If you're 5+ then most of it applies.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Never_Began and TakaRyo
If you're sub4, most of this doesn't apply. You should just LDAR. If you're 5+ then most of it applies.
Keep in mind though that foids have lower standards when they're in their teens. I'd advise youngsters to looksmaxx in their youth anyhow, regardless of their situation.

Meh kinda :bluepill:

What youngsters need to know is that women only value how you look and how much money you have. Work on those things instead of wasting time being a romantic, which women certainly are not.
This.

also mewwww. jfl if you dont know about mewing yet after stumbling across this forum tho
Also this.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Legit post :feelsokman:

-Take care of hygiene. Girls are the most attracted to guys who don't smell like ass or have bad teeth.
I regret so much. Although I've never had superior bones, bad hygiene due to negligence undoubtedly worsened my looks so that I have to make up for it now in my late 20s.

Don't ever let yourself get acne.
I still get a few pimples here and there now despite all my efforts :feelscry:
Also, try to get laid.
Yeah I'm sure if I had tried it harder in school /university I'd have racked up more lay counts and sexual experience by now. Unfortunately the bar has gone sky high since 2014 to the point that being average looking is basically death sentence now.

Legit post :feelsokman:
I regret so much. Although I've never had superior bones, bad hygiene due to negligence undoubtedly worsened my looks so that I have to make up for it now in my late 20s.

I still get a few pimples here and there now despite all my efforts :feelscry:
I use benzyl peroxide, and still, I can't totally get rid of my acne, which I suspect is because I'm still technically a teenager. I'd hop on accutane, but I don't wanna arrest my bone development either. So I'm stuck in a limbo.

The worst part about it is that my skin has damage that makes people assume it's acne. To this day I haven't found anything that has gotten rid of the holes in my skin.

Yeah I'm sure if I had tried it harder in school /university I'd have racked up more lay counts and sexual experience by now. Unfortunately the bar has gone sky high since 2014 to the point that being average looking is basically death sentence now.
Past 2015, foids have noticeably increased their standards. Fat landwhales are getting with guys who could probably mog me to hell and back.

It's basically over if you didn't have any sexual experience by 2014. I had opportunities before 2014, but I was so that young that I didn't really have a sex drive yet. Now that I do, it's too late. :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Join the football team. No ifs, ands, or buts. I don't care if you're not athletic, train every fucking day catching tennis balls, agility drills, speed drills, strength training, etc. Do whatever it takes to get on that team. Cuz once you are on the team you make 20+ friends for free. Even more if you're good. And it gives you status.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Join the football team. No ifs, ands, or buts. I don't care if you're not athletic, train every fucking day catching tennis balls, agility drills, speed drills, strength training, etc. Do whatever it takes to get on that team. Cuz once you are on the team you make 20+ friends for free. Even more if you're good. And it gives you status.

I wish I was in America, always wanted to play American football

So much bluepill sickening

AxsnDjD

So non dong is a bust?

I use benzyl peroxide, and still, I can't totally get rid of my acne, which I suspect is because I'm still technically a teenager. I'd hop on accutane, but I don't wanna arrest my bone development either. So I'm stuck in a limbo.

The worst part about it is that my skin has damage that makes people assume it's acne. To this day I haven't found anything that has gotten rid of the holes in my skin.

Past 2015, foids have noticeably increased their standards. Fat landwhales are getting with guys who could probably mog me to hell and back.

It's basically over if you didn't have any sexual experience by 2014. I had opportunities before 2014, but I was so that young that I didn't really have a sex drive yet. Now that I do, it's too late. :feelsree:
I totally agree . 2014-2015 is kinda the tipping point . This is when tinder and bumble exploded and suddenly foids have access to all the top 20 p men in 100 miles radius . That’s why seemingly normal guys are screwed. And it is getting only worse by each passing day . Hypergamy is out of control .

Otherwise why would a 36 year old physician executive , 6-1” , average body and average looks be struggling to even get a date with a Becky ? This was unheard of before 2014.
If I was able to go back 5 years, I would do things way differently. But unfortunately, life goes forwards, not backwards. So for any lurkers here that happen to be around 13-16, you should take my word of advice to heart.

-Don't ever let yourself get acne. I did, and I completely regret it. Instead of just trying to manage my acne by popping them and using just soap and water, I should've got acne medicine instead. Because of my poor acne management, my skin is damaged and my face and back is covered in ugly scars.
-Don't sit around in your room all day, get out and have fun! I spent my teen years in my room all the time and I completely regret it. I'll never be able to get that time back.
-Also, try to get laid. One day you'll be too old for teen girls, and you'll hate yourself for not taking the opportunity.
-If you can afford it, try to take advantage of your open growth plates and heightmaxx.

Excellent post . I agree 100 percent . I totally wasted my youth and focused on studies rather than fitness and getting cool / athletic . Even if I looksmax now at age 36 and get Stacie’s ( unlikely but that’s the best possible situation ) - I will never be able to redeem the thrill and sexual experience that you can experience in teens . I have lost a major opportunity in life . If you didn’t get laid in high school with girl of your age - that experience can never be redeemed again . Not even Jeff Bezos can buy it for you .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and SHARK
why football over other sports? i know that you go through grueling practice together but is that really enough to make you friends with the people on the team, especially if you're moderately autistic like me? and by friends do you mean you're cool with them when you see them in school or actual friends that hang out outside of school from time to time? anyways football is probably the chadliest sport and as an autistic and actively looksminning hs freshman i plan on trying out for the jv team next year. i should make it because i'm 5'10 and 160lbs and moderately fast and powerful, and everyone else trying out is also going to be trash. my only friend who i'm really close with is also on the team and i'm hoping it really improves things for me. if i'm lucky and play as a lineman i might get cte which will give me great low inhib gains

• +1
Reactions: SHARK

until 17 years old I was completely autistic, and I didn't take care of my body. you are not alone.

Excellent post . I agree 100 percent . I totally wasted my youth and focused on studies rather than fitness and getting cool / athletic . Even if I looksmax now at age 36 and get Stacie’s ( unlikely but that’s the best possible situation ) - I will never be able to redeem the thrill and sexual experience that you can experience in teens . I have lost a major opportunity in life . If you didn’t get laid in high school with girl of your age - that experience can never be redeemed again . Not even Jeff Bezos can buy it for you .
:feelsbadman:

I totally agree . 2014-2015 is kinda the tipping point . This is when tinder and bumble exploded and suddenly foids have access to all the top 20 p men in 100 miles radius . That’s why seemingly normal guys are screwed. And it is getting only worse by each passing day . Hypergamy is out of control .

Otherwise why would a 36 year old physician executive , 6-1” , average body and average looks be struggling to even get a date with a Becky ? This was unheard of before 2014.

Is teen love really that important? Im in my mid 16s right now,I do have quite a few options but I have pretty high standards, so should I just go for a decent looking girl ?
Idk , teenage love doesnt seem all too special to me
Whats the difference between teens and twenties?

Is teen love really that important? Im in my mid 16s right now,I do have quite a few options but I have pretty high standards, so should I just go for a decent looking girl ?
Idk , teenage love doesnt seem all too special to me
Whats the difference between teens and twenties?
It’s not love - it’s the thrill and experience. Do it as long as she is 5/10 or more . That attraction and excitement will never be the same in 20/s and definitely not 30s.

why football over other sports? i know that you go through grueling practice together but is that really enough to make you friends with the people on the team, especially if you're moderately autistic like me? and by friends do you mean you're cool with them when you see them in school or actual friends that hang out outside of school from time to time? anyways football is probably the chadliest sport and as an autistic and actively looksminning hs freshman i plan on trying out for the jv team next year. i should make it because i'm 5'10 and 160lbs and moderately fast and powerful, and everyone else trying out is also going to be trash. my only friend who i'm really close with is also on the team and i'm hoping it really improves things for me. if i'm lucky and play as a lineman i might get cte which will give me great low inhib gains
Absolutely join. Football is what all the alpha dudes play, and that confidence should run off on you. And you should make friends as long as you talk to your teammates during water breaks and lunch. At your weight you could be a wr or cb so you’ll become close to the other people in those positions since you practice together. Football is the most high status sport too. All good things.

Wait, I'm 15, almost 16, and I'm on my last week of accutane. Does it mean my bone development is fucked now?

Last edited:
Absolutely join. Football is what all the alpha dudes play, and that confidence should run off on you. And you should make friends as long as you talk to your teammates during water breaks and lunch. At your weight you could be a wr or cb so you’ll become close to the other people in those positions since you practice together. Football is the most high status sport too. All good things.
my friend on the team said i could be an outside linebacker or a tight end. as far as i know people on those positions are slower and more powerful and heavier than wrs and cbs. maybe the team is full of lanklets or something. thats strange

Wait, I'm 15, almost 16, and I'm on my last week of accutane. Does it mean my bone development is fucked now?
If you're still growing, you may have stunted it depending on how long you've used it. Your facial structure probably will continue to develop but the long bones are likely affected.

It's even beginning to affect guys around my age, the level of rampant hypergamy. Normie tier guys are constantly complaining about not being able to get a girlfriend. Worst of all, feminists are doubling down and making it far harder for teen guys to get laid. I was legit born into the worst timeline when looks are the most important but the technology to improve them isn't well established yet.

I regret not getting laid in high school, since now I'm graduating and going off to a trade school soon. Hopefully I can get laid in my tech school, but I'm not counting on it.
Legit. I joined the wrestling team, and while it isn't as much as a status booster as football, I got the same positive changes from it. I'm glad to this day that I wrestled instead of LDARing.

Last edited:
If you're still growing, you may have stunted it depending on how long you've used it. Your facial structure probably will continue to develop but the long bones are likely affected.
I'm going to finish a 6 month course on Christmas. So my goal to reach 6'2 is basically impossible now?

I'm going to finish a 6 month course on Christmas. So my goal to reach 6'2 is basically impossible now?
If you are still growing I wouldn't worry. But if you have stopped, you may have prematurely closed your growth plates. Do you have any joint pain?

If you are still growing I wouldn't worry. But if you have stopped, you may have prematurely closed your growth plates. Do you have any joint pain?
I'm 15, so yeah, I'm still growing. In the beginning of the course the joint pain was really bad but now I don't really have any, only if I do intense exercises for a long period of time.

I'm 15, so yeah, I'm still growing. In the beginning of the course the joint pain was really bad but now I don't really have any, only if I do intense exercises for a long period of time.
You should get off of it immediately while you still can. Sure, the damage may be done, but you may still be able to grow more. I think the hgh cycle may have kept your chondrocytes hypertrophied (your growth plates) and countered the bone mass reducing effects, so you may continue to develop normally. Just don't make the mistake of getting on accutane again and you should hopefully be fine.

You should get off of it immediately while you still can. Sure, the damage may be done, but you may still be able to grow more. I think the hgh cycle may have kept your chondrocytes hypertrophied (your growth plates) and countered the bone mass reducing effects, so you may continue to develop normally. Just don't make the mistake of getting on accutane again and you should hopefully be fine.
Can I still finish my course (it will end in 4 days)? I don't think 4 days will make a difference. But for sure I won't get on accutane again.

Can I still finish my course (it will end in 4 days)? I don't think 4 days will make a difference. But for sure I won't get on accutane again.
Yeah, 4 days is nothing. It's safe to finish your course, the effects of 4 more days isn't even negligible.

proof teen pussy is the best. masc copers on suicide watch. in 2018 mentally ill girls (the majority of all jbs) want pretty boys