Things ive been doing or will be doing

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Will be tret at night 0.25 pea sized drop apply around whole face

Gonna start taking oral minox 2.5mg daily (eyelashmaxxing mostly)

Might get pregab to lower inhib since i'm an autistic socially stunted cuck

Ordered furosemide off some steroid shop to see what I look like hard debloated

Trying a nose lifter to see if I can upturn my nose for prettyboy appeal (my nose is fine already so no worries if this doesn't work)

Also getting a job to sports bet and gamblemaxx online

@ey88 @skkrrrtcantdo @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Bomber517, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Fix inhih with exposure therapy

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Only thing i’ve tried here is minox but will 100% notice it’s effects

• +1
Will be tret at night 0.25 pea sized drop apply around whole face

Gonna start taking oral minox 2.5mg daily (eyelashmaxxing mostly)

Might get pregab to lower inhib since i'm an autistic socially stunted cuck

Ordered furosemide off some steroid shop to see what I look like hard debloated

Trying a nose lifter to see if I can upturn my nose for prettyboy appeal (my nose is fine already so no worries if this doesn't work)

Also getting a job to sports bet and gamblemaxx online

@ey88 @skkrrrtcantdo @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
all cope

• JFL
Retard
Minox isn’t cope
IMG 2484
IMG 2516

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and cromagnon
ha suck my dick loser my natural eyebrows are thicker than urs in the after
Stfu faggot i dont gaf about the brows i took it for lash gains u retard kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mert27 and cromagnon
ha suck my dick loser my natural eyebrows are thicker than urs in the after
Kill yourself nigger, he mogs you (no glaze)

+ i eyebrowmog and eyelash mog your fucking indian ass to hell faggot nigger kike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Deleted member 83991
also both of u guys are turbo incels both seeing this in under 1 minute, do you really have nothing better to do>

• JFL
also both of u guys are turbo incels both seeing this in under 1 minute, do you really have nothing better to do>

Case closed you fucking haircel :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and skkrrrtcantdo
Kill yourself nigger, he mogs you (no glaze)

+ i eyebrowmog and eyelash mog your fucking indian ass to hell faggot nigger kike
ur a self hating indian bro u literally have wishiwassalludon in ur bio

Yeah i get notified u fucking retard

Case closed you fucking haircel :lul::lul::lul:
haha that was larp bro

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Deleted member 83991 and skkrrrtcantdo
JFL no it wasnt you utter balding faggoit :lul::lul::lul:
okay bro keep coping also ur proving ur even more a turbo incel replying to this in under 1 minute + looking through previous threads so you can feel good about your cope

• JFL
okay bro keep coping also ur proving ur even more a turbo incel replying to this in under 1 minute + looking through previous threads so you can feel good about your cope
What cope nigger? Why would I cope with a luscious, full head of hair??? JFL at your dogsheit genetics you fucking baldcel

What cope nigger? Why would I cope with a luscious, full head of hair??? JFL at your dogsheit genetics you fucking baldcel
ur looksmaxs bro nothing here will do shit for you srs, in 6 months u will release its all cope, also if i was really balding i wouldnt ask people here they only tell u take take tranny drugs and minox, and its full of people like you who dont know anything

• JFL
ur looksmaxs bro nothing here will do shit for you srs, in 6 months u will release its all cope, also if i was really balding i wouldnt ask people here they only tell u take take tranny drugs and minox, and its full of people like you who dont know anything
yap yap yap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 83991
this is sad u think taking steroids and using products from alibaba will improve the way you look, when socializing and not being one .org all day would actually make a difference in ur life

this is sad u think taking steroids and using products from alibaba will improve the way you look, when socializing and not being one .org all day would actually make a difference in ur life
"Steroids"

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
"Steroids"
i thought furemoside was steroid nvm, but still cope nigga just gonna do damage by taking perscription drugs that u shouldnt take, debloating wont do anything for ur boneless face

• JFL
i thought furemoside was steroid nvm, but still cope nigga just gonna do damage by taking perscription drugs that u shouldnt take, debloating wont do anything for ur boneless face
Why would I debloat if I was boneless retard?

• Hmm...
cause ur coping like i said
I'm not coping because I'm not boneless :forcedsmile: this argument is over, you've lost, go back to researching fin side effects boyo.

I'm not coping because I'm not boneless :forcedsmile: this argument is over, you've lost, go back to researching fin side effects boyo.
how did i lose, lol also u have 12k posts and u have been on here less than six months, like i said turbo incel

• JFL
how did i lose, lol also u have 12k posts and u have been on here less than six months, like i said turbo incel
I would've been spending the time playing games if not for .org .. So actually this rotting has been beneficial! Have learned a lot lately too

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back