Things I’ve bought

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Latisse and volufiline are on their way. Might add some Korean skincare.

Currently using MSM to hairmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ChadL1te and thecel
I bought stuff to looksmax too

my women’s underwear just arrived

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, Jova, RealNinja and 2 others
its worked for many people. idk why u say this
It create a small amount of fat in the area you use it on. If you loose any amount of weight you’ll immediately loose it

It create a small amount of fat in the area you use it on. If you loose any amount of weight you’ll immediately loose it
good thing i need to gain weight and not lose it then considering im skinny

• +1
Reactions: Jova and mathis
good thing i need to gain weight and not lose it then considering im skinny
Then it may work. Just be carefull to not loose any weight or you’ll loose all the potencial benefits(will be small anyway)

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Then it may work. Just be carefull to not loose any weight or you’ll loose all the potencial benefits(will be small anyway)
We should be Looksmax partners

• +1
Reactions: Jova and mathis
2 copes in 1.

latisse to burn the fat under your eye, and volufilline which is proven to be cope. it adds on average 8% volume, but latisse will burn 90%+. gg.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and IndraBC
2 copes in 1.

latisse to burn the fat under your eye, and volufilline which is proven to be cope. it adds on average 8% volume, but latisse will burn 90%+. gg.
That doesn’t happen to everyone. And there’s ways to mitigate the fat loss, but clotting an excess Latisse. Also the volufiline (which works for many people) is the perfect counter to said “fat loss from Latisse.”

GG

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova
The study done on volufiline was not impartial. It was done by one of its biggest manufacturers. Obviously, they have a vested interest to show it in a positive light.

Secondly, the study only found an 8% increase on average. That's nothing compared to how much Latisse can potentially burn the fat of your undereye.

I wouldn't use both personally, but it's up to you.

The study done on volufiline was not impartial. It was done by one of its biggest manufacturers. Obviously, they have a vested interest to show it in a positive light.

Secondly, the study only found an 8% increase on average. That's nothing compared to how much Latisse can potentially burn the fat of your undereye.

I wouldn't use both personally, but it's up to you.
well nothing wrong with using volufiline in it of itself. That extra fat would certainly help me.

What’s a good substitute for Latisse tho?

would castor oil + msm be a better mix for eyelash growth?