Things ive noticed being 2 years in tinder.

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Before i ascended competely i got more matches [around a 1000].
But my response rate was like 30-40% and the responses were slow and they almost never opened.
Now that ive softmaxxed myself i get less matches [might be the age] but my response rate is close to 90% and like 5-8% matches are the first to send message.

I can post the pictures i used to get to 1k [take note i live in a country with 5 million people]

Is it the age? Is it that i look so gay? But how does that explain the response rate? All the matches are 6-8s on a normie scale with a few 9s.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
do u fuck men

No, im metrosexual
lmaoo

which country?

are you sure its not just your standards getting higher after softmaxxing ie were you matching with hippos before etc

show pics
I have to find others from computer.
But this was long time my profile pic
Screenshot 20190916 184455

I have to find others from computer.
But this was long time my profile pic
Screenshot 20190916 184455
and i was like psl 4-4.5 here imo
lmaoo

which country?

are you sure its not just your standards getting higher after softmaxxing ie were you matching with hippos before etc
Finland. And dont think so.
I had really steady flow of 18-22 yr old 6-8s like 25-30 a day.
Ofcourse not swiping im my 50k city but still.
Screenshot 20190916 185629

Last edited:
I am mirin hard 0 matches :feelsrope:

Before i ascended competely i got more matches [around a 1000].
But my response rate was like 30-40% and the responses were slow and they almost never opened.
Now that ive softmaxxed myself i get less matches [might be the age] but my response rate is close to 90% and like 5-8% matches are the first to send message.

I can post the pictures i used to get to 1k [take note i live in a country with 5 million people]

Is it the age? Is it that i look so gay? But how does that explain the response rate? All the matches are 6-8s on a normie scale with a few 9s.
Its your location not your face.
Your face looks really weird. not ugly just weird.

Idk why.
Asymmetric face.

@belnar93 how it is now

When I ran tinder I remember I was drunk, and I was 18 , so maybe my pics were low quality or non NT. Regardless, I got zero matches zero likes and deleted after a day

Tinder is for model tier guys. It's not working for normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back