Things no good looking guy ever said

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Solstice
""We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children"

QRrY.gif

"Globalist elite is trying to destroy traditional role of a man"

desktop-wallpaper-francisco-lachowski-francisco-lachowski-and-francisco-lachowski-thumbnail.jpg

"Zionists are tying to destroy traditional values, causing hypergamy and messed up dating market"

e8bbfd70-0871-48ae-a086-d07de169a3ed-46645.jpeg

"Zionist government is pushing diversity agenda. Inclusivity and political correctness are tools of their opression"

DG+BEAUTY_LIGHT+BLUE_KEY+VISUAL+DAVID+GANDY_HORIZONTAL.jpg

"Globalist elite aims for total control, they are tracking us with microchips now"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, Deleted member 26859, Aypo129 and 18 others
You can just tell Gandy is a white supremacist

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, Danish_Retard and Lonenely sigma
All the statements are made by chad

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Alain Delon is right wing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Danish_Retard, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
if you are worried about securing good genetic, email your concerns to chad, only he can fix things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, Deleted member 33986, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Can you imagine Chad saying any of this stuff.
Yes, he says that jews are bad whilst his zygos are popping out of his face, his jawline cutting all those kikes in half

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, n0rthface, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
You can just tell Gandy is a white supremacist
He once left a chat group of looksmax posters on Instagram after someone cracked a racist joke

You can find the thread

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Napoleon1800 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
"It's the jews"
Gigachad 1068x

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, n0rthface, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others
He once left a chat group of looksmax posters on Instagram after someone cracked a racist joke

You can find the thread
Where can I find it?

just because they weren't pressed to

don't be naive, guys with a good social standing (gl, popular, rich etc) resent minorities of all kinds more than your average normalfag brainwashed to spout liberal garbage at command

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 42009
Zionists are subhumans…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857 and Deleted member 42009
Yes these goodlooking guys never say anything like that because they are busy getting FUCKED and CUCKED by BBC

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
just because they weren't pressed to

don't be naive, guys with a good social standing (gl, popular, rich etc) resent minorities of all kinds more than your average normalfag brainwashed to spout liberal garbage at command
It's not that much about attitude towards minorities, I was thinking more about this whole alt-right conspiracy theory mindset, you just can't imagine Chad who believes that there is a small group of people consisting of zionists and few selected WASP families ruling the world and making all the moves.

Last edited:
It's not that much about attitude towards minorities, I was thinking more about this whole alt-right conspiracy theory mindset, you just can't imagine Chad who believes that there is a small group of people consisting of zionists and few selected WASP families ruling the world and making all the moves.

as i said, they just have enough going on in their lives that they don't have to base their identity on obssessing over such stuff

you are very naive if you think those guys are some super-liberal and tolerant snowflakes

i mean, i literally work with 2 such guys and if someone tapped our office, they'd be appalled at the jokes we're making and at the way we refer to people, ranging from jews and gypsies to the poor and retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
When you're an incel, outcast, you need to cope with extremist ideologies, in order to feel special and superior to the "masses".

There was this Brazilian SFcel that braged about being alpha and shit, but he said that the best day of his life was when Trump won the elections in 2016... now... imagine being a latino of Portuguese and Southern Italian origin and cheering for an American politician that looks down on you.

While normal people would say "the best day of my life was when i bought my house, when my kid was born, when I was accepted to that top university...", the retardo says the best day of his life was when a foreign politician won the election, and he had 0% merit on it.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 3105 and 3 others
And even when chads are right wing, they're rarely extremist, haters.

Charlton Heston was the president of NRA, but I can't imagine him calling people the N word and being paranoid about jews here and there.

ive been watching this guy as backround noise and laughing at his mental state

classic example

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot
Right wing men are better looking, even feminist women admit it

"watching sports is for cucks"

"women reach their prime at 14"

"don't trust the doctors"

"covid is a hoax"

"the holocaust is way overblown"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Incels tend to dislike everything that is popular, because they have this snowflake syndrome.

Nothing wrong in disliking sports, but feeling superior because of it is coping.

They say cheering for sports is for cucks... so by that logic cheering for their animes and mangas is also cuck, their finantiall sucess doesn't go to the incels pockets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41079
Incels tend to dislike everything that is popular, because they have this snowflake syndrome.

Nothing wrong in disliking sports, but feeling superior because of it is coping.

They say cheering for sports is for cucks... so by that logic cheering for their animes and mangas is also cuck, their finantiall sucess doesn't go to the incels pockets.

my exact view about this. legit

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
When you're an incel, outcast, you need to cope with extremist ideologies, in order to feel special and superior to the "masses".

There was this Brazilian SFcel that braged about being alpha and shit, but he said that the best day of his life was when Trump won the elections in 2016... now... imagine being a latino of Portuguese and Southern Italian origin and cheering for an American politician that looks down on you.

While normal people would say "the best day of my life was when i bought my house, when my kid was born, when I was accepted to that top university...", the retardo says the best day of his life was when a foreign politician won the election, and he had 0% merit on it.
True. And even more so such things sucks your happiness and time out of u . U see chads here always tryna upgrade their looks and experiences and makes jokes and never engage in bullshit blackpill convos

• +1
god pls stfu u disgusting left wing jew

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Ethniframementalcel
And even when chads are right wing, they're rarely extremist, haters.

Charlton Heston was the president of NRA, but I can't imagine him calling people the N word and being paranoid about jews here and there.
Having extreme political believes (regardless right or left wing) is a major subhuman trait, it basically indicates that person dosen't have much in his life and is living through political ideology, race/nation etc.
It is basically form of escapism escapism, for example imagine some recessed, incel looking individual suddenly throwing away his subhumanity, like a superman he pulls on the shirt of "X" he is no longer subhuman he is in real life, now he is member of "X"(political movement, race, etc).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41079 and Latinus
Having extreme political believes (regardless right or left wing) is a major subhuman trait, it basically indicates that person dosen't have much in his life and is living through political ideology, race/nation etc.
It is basically form of escapism escapism, for example imagine some recessed, incel looking individual suddenly throwing away his subhumanity, like a superman he pulls on the shirt of "X" he is no longer subhuman he is in real life, now he is member of "X"(political movement, race, etc).
Anyways, l don't think this is a good argument against right/centrist/leftist political leaning.

It's known as the genetic fallacy

The genetic fallacy is the act of rejecting or accepting an argument on the basis of its origin rather than its content

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

"women reach their prime at 14"

"don't trust the doctors"

"covid is a hoax"

"the holocaust is way overblown"
"Covid is created by the globalist elite because they want to reduce human population to a hundred of millions"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41079
You know what .....

I AM A SUBHUMAN AND I DO HOLD EXTREME POLITICAL VIEWS

THERE YOU GO

I JUST WANT THIS WORLD TO BURN, SO EXTREME POLITICAL VIEWS BEING BAD DOESN'T CONCERN ME

What's wrong with coping ?

I don't understand which low IQ retard decided coping is categorically bad for human beings, when it's a fundamental part of our nature to survive

COPING IS GOOD IF IT AIDS YOUR SURVIVAL AND ENSURE YOU CAN PASS ON YOUR GENES AND IDEAS

Last edited:
  • JFL
"Covid is created by the globalist elite because they want to reduce human population to a hundred of millions"

at the same time: "the globalist elite wants as many slaves as they can get to work their asses off so that they, the guys on top, can make more money"

totally in line with lockdowns which crippled every economy on the planet

de-niro.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
at the same time: "the globalist elite wants as many slaves as they can get to work their asses off so that they, the guys on top, can make more money"

totally in line with lockdowns which crippled every economy on the planet

de-niro.gif
This guy is clearly an idiot

Economy's around the world performing poorly doesn't imply the globalists didn't get rich from it.

But this is the level of discourse l can expect from a failed law student

Here is some stats for you @XtrovertNTnormalfag

The richest Americans became 40% richer during the pandemic​

Billionaires got 54% richer during pandemic, sparking calls for "wealth tax​

Billionaires added $5 trillion to their fortunes during the pandemic​

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, n0rthface, BloodClot and 1 other person
analogy for the existing trends of inequality being reinforced by the pandemic

google shitty analogy

and ask musk (the guy worshipped by freedom aficionados who is trying to collect biometric data from ex-twitter users, lmfao) how did he like the corona measures

View attachment 2436828

you need to work harder on your genius persona

And I think musk worshippers are a completely separate group of people from "anti globalists"
Not sure if they're real people cuz I'm yet to have stumbled across one in the past few years

You're confusing the retard ancaps with based plutocracy acknowledgers
2 different groups of people

wrong. these retards see him as their savior and a based guy who is refusing to submit to "the elites" (while privately being x times worse when it comes to violating citizen's rights and privacy; see neuralink, AI takes and his intentions with twitter, lmfao)

and connecting plutocracy with anti-covid, anti-vaxx retards is a pure non sequitur.

there's 0 logic to opposing the "invasive" anti-epidemic measures that were taken in that period. there are just 2 groups of people mental-phenotype-wise: retards who can't perceive and refuse to acknowledge a danger unless there is a roaring beast in front of them and people who are capable of more than first-thought reasoning

Last edited:
""We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children"

QRrY.gif

"Globalist elite is trying to destroy traditional role of a man"

desktop-wallpaper-francisco-lachowski-francisco-lachowski-and-francisco-lachowski-thumbnail.jpg

"Zionists are tying to destroy traditional values, causing hypergamy and messed up dating market"

e8bbfd70-0871-48ae-a086-d07de169a3ed-46645.jpeg

"Zionist government is pushing diversity agenda. Inclusivity and political correctness are tools of their opression"

DG+BEAUTY_LIGHT+BLUE_KEY+VISUAL+DAVID+GANDY_HORIZONTAL.jpg

"Globalist elite aims for total control, they are tracking us with microchips now"

View attachment 2436637
It's because the problems don't affect them.