Things that have changed in my life since I became a black piller

jué

jué

0%Love
Things that have changed in my life since I became a black piller,
1. Hair is cope, hair is cope if you don't have a good enough bone structure for absolutely all hairstyles to look good on you, it's over.
2.Style/clothes is cope, clothes will not save your ass, if you don't have ideal proportions so that absolutely all your clothes fit well, it's over.
3.personality, absolutely no one cares if your personality is good or bad, from the first second they see you for the first time, your face and body decide whether or not you are a good person.
4.Phenotype/Genetics, if you don't have good phenotype and good characteristics from your parents, it's over.
5.Living, this world is made to isolate ugly people, and I have proven it all my life.

When I was little I was very attractive I remember that they always told me that all the damn time, but that changed when I turned 12 and due to some problems my face changed, I went from having received good comments for how good I looked to being ignored, it wasn't until It's been a few years since the comments came back as I'm improving.

Remember, a haircut will not change your face, That shirt that you like so much and that you saw on some ig model will not look the same on you, Being a good person will not make people think that you are attractive (at most, you will be the best friend of that Stacy that you like so much), And if your genetics are not good enough, there is nothing that will make you change.

Be attractive or die.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, acv700, zurzolo and 10 others
:feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Latinolooksmaxxer
Ramirez was isolated for decades doesn’t mean he’s ugly,

Dogsjit thread, nobody looks good bald muh Meeks, short hair is cope

Explain why chads get cucked by simp Normies,? Cuz it happens a lot

clothes is cope yes

subhumans with long hair get laid tho, it’s brutal but that what I see

• +1
Reactions: Manana, zurzolo, Zeta and 3 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and jué
Mogged or be mogged world

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Ramirez was isolated for decades doesn’t mean he’s ugly,

Dogsjit thread, nobody looks good bald muh Meeks, short hair is cope

Explain why chads get cucked by simp Normies,? Cuz it happens a lot

clothes is cope yes

subhumans with long hair get laid tho, it’s brutal but that what I see
this world is fucking brutal, and about the long haired subhumans HAHA fucking poor idiots, imagine having a face so ugly that you have to wear long hair to hide it jfl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, skkrrrtcantdo and fxckz
this world is fucking brutal, and about the long haired subhumans HAHA fucking poor idiots, imagine having a face so ugly that you have to wear long hair to hide it jfl:lul:
I know ur right, but it works out for them, these whores , they’re the issue. Complete retards, blackpill is overstated only subhumans slay

Last edited:
  • +1
I know ur right, but it works out for them, these whores need to be euthanised, they’re the issue. Complete retards, blackpill is overstated only subhumans slay
I'll explain it to you brother, I don't want a bitch with cheap makeup and a vagina full of semen like the ones you talk about, I want a stacy, if sex is what I want I would simply pay a prostitute jfl

• +1
Images 71

Explain why Average org user is an Incel despite looking like this. Women don't like gl men it's joever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar, jué and 1 other person
everything is cope theory

hair isn't cope it can ascend some guys/ethnic

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar, jué and 1 other person
everything is cope theory

hair isn't cope it can ascend some guys/ethnic
Nigga I want to be real, I want my face to be Real, my body to be Real, I don't want to be like a fucking Asian with a short penis who hides his ugly, fucking maxillar in long hair jfl or worse yet an ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and Rea
Tiktokcel ahh thread :ROFLMAO:

• +1
How tall are you

• +1
Bruh, although you are right, I met org through tt but the tt of 2019 jfl
And thats why your account is not even a month old?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Latinolooksmaxxer
Idk I didn't want to rot here, I think I look better now so it's like a support

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Zeta
wait now I'll have a party at my house, I'll celebrate when my life was ruined hdp:feelskek:

• +1
The clothes thing is so true like i look retarded in most i only have a few clothes that fit and look normal

• +1
The clothes thing is so true like i look retarded in most i only have a few clothes that fit and look normal
I hope you get better brother, I remember that it also happened to me a few years ago, try to improve

• +1
6. friends and family arent real

• So Sad
Reactions: jué