All them know

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, oldcell, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others

cope coomer

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ZyzzReincarnate and maunchu
According to i think @TsarTsar444 he said it was like someone blowing air on your dick.

ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Blowjobs are only good if she sucks and swallows. But just your usual blowjob is utter shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
No it's not

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and fukmylyf
i think a lot of guys just destroyed their dicks from fapping too much.

fucking cope

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and Ritalincel
its not about how it feels when a girl is sucking ur cock; its about the fact that a girl is being so obedient and submissive towards u, that she's willing to do such a degrading thing just to please u. its so exciting, it's the thought that makes people cum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, CANI, HighIQcel and 10 others
its not about how it feels that a girl is sucking ur cock; its about the fact that a girl is being so obedient and submissive towards u, that she's willing to do such a degrading thing just to please u. its so exciting, it's the thought that makes people cum tbh

Is nofap legit for getting more sensitivity like a week prior to sex? I notice even 2 days made a difference. And will it help you feel through condoms better?

But lol, guess what happens when you on fin and jerked off 3x the day before a BJ? Feels super overrated.
its not about how it feels when a girl is sucking ur cock; its about the fact that a girl is being so obedient and submissive towards u, that she's willing to do such a degrading thing just to please u. its so exciting, it's the thought that makes people cum tbh
If that is such a turn on for you, means you're not entitled enough and treat BJ's like a big deal. Girls give them like handshakes nowadays. Remember that. That's why that thought does nothing for me and yes, they're overrated.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ldar = cope
Depends on the girl. Some girls are so good and it feels heavenly, others make you wanna just jerk yourself off

Depends on the girl. Some girls are so good and it feels heavenly, others make you wanna just jerk yourself off

It's, unironically, a matter of how good her face is, it makes you more aroused and even if she's just average at sucking you'd prefer that over an average woman with good tongue skills

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, autistic_tendencies, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
Blowjob = Better than sex

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, CopeIsReal and xit
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Petsmart
You haven't had a real blowjob until a thai ladyboy has sucked a nut out of you

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, xit and Petsmart
Can't arrive at a conclusion. Not sure if improperly done, lack of sensitivity on my part, or isn't all that special... which it should be, because it sounds like the best thing ever.

theorem: only let girls suck your dick if they brush their teeth first. JFL you let some nasty bitch slobber on your superior cock

According to i think @TsarTsar444 he said it was like someone blowing air on your dick.
Maybe if you're getting it from someone who is horrible at sucking dick...

Blowjobs are amazing when the girl does it correctly (when it feels like a hoover on your cock)
I still remember how the best bj's i had felt even though they were ages ago.