things that will make you look like a incel (non-NT)

sKdLeL

sKdLeL

4'2 blue BCC mogger of humans from stacy's house
before anything, yes, chads and chadlites can do this and they wont seem weird (in most cases) but you are not chad

-all your clothes are black
-being a "conspiracy" theorist
-being quiet/shy/introverted/social anxy
-being serious, dont get me wrong you can be serious when the situation requires it, but being serious 24/7 even when talking to friends is huge autist trait
-you dont have instagram/snapchat/tiktok or you either dont post anything
-you tell people (or they see you) that you like to draw, you are a gamer (woman hater inkel) or like anime
-you are a "nice guy" you dont get in trouble often, you are quiet and dont try to confront when the situation requires it, you try to talk your way out of trouble instead of cracking some skulls, and you may also talk in a submissive manner (low pitch voice, quiet, stutter) this screams dangerously low levels of T
-you browse looksmax :what:
- you hangout with the losers or the weirdos at your school
-you decline drugs, no ofc im not telling ya to snort coke if they offer you (altho if you are in a party and everyone is maybe you should) but c'mon man are you really gonna decline weed? or a cig? or some alcohol?

and the thing that will make you look like a creep, autist and a incel no matter what you do is being below 4psl

if you have atleast 3 traits of the things mentioned above then congrats, you are most likely seen as a no life creep autistic incel :what:

[ISPOILER]im not saying personality > looks in any way shape or form[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, amorfati, mewcoper and 7 others
1. your face

2. everything else is subjective

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, mewcoper, Deleted member 12611 and 6 others
i’m the most non NT person on here who has regular sex, look at my wallpaper for gods sake
6F48814C 6370 42CF 8A99 CD95AEF3CE01

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, mewcoper, Deleted member 12611 and 6 others
wtf do you mean??? that wallpaper is the most nt shit i've ever seen :what:
when i changed it, my gf asked who that indian man was on my wallpaper, and i told her it’s my tech repair friend named Ravi

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Lolcel, mewcoper and 10 others
when i changed it, my gf asked who that indian man was on my wallpaper, and i told her it’s my tech repair friend named Ravi
bro why do you have a pic of your indian tech support friend with what seems to be cum all over his face, shirtless and on the bathroom?

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel
dont know, i dont do that :feelshah:
Normie trait if you can choose to hangout with the other normies/chads,
its only autistic/incel if you don't have the option to hangout with the normies/chads so you are forced to do this

This pretty much.
Nigga you have hunter eyes and some ugly guy is fucking your oneitis... I think you posted his pic and your pic and you mog

• JFL
Reactions: sKdLeL
Nigga you have hunter eyes and some ugly guy is fucking your oneitis... I think you posted his pic and your pic and you mog
big if true

-all your clothes are black

-being serious, dont get me wrong you can be serious when the situation requires it, but being serious 24/7 even when talking to friends is huge autist trait
All black will not make you look like an incel, the opposite
Being serious for people you don't know is a must, you should only open to family and close friends
-you dont have instagram/snapchat/tiktok or you either dont post anything
No nt yes, incel no

• +1
All black will not make you look like an incel, the opposite
how so?

Being serious for people you don't know is a must, you should only open to family and close friends
i'll give you this one but it kinda depends (if its a work enviorement, school, in public etc.)
No nt yes, incel no
the title is kinda a joke, but legit some things that i listed will make you look like one, not this one for sure ofc.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
before anything, yes, chads and chadlites can do this and they wont seem weird (in most cases) but you are not chad

-all your clothes are black :yes:
-being a "conspiracy" theorist :yes:
-being quiet/shy/introverted/social anxy :yes:
-being serious, dont get me wrong you can be serious when the situation requires it, but being serious 24/7 even when talking to friends is huge autist trait :yes:
-you dont have instagram/snapchat/tiktok or you either dont post anything :yes:
-you tell people (or they see you) that you like to draw, you are a gamer (woman hater inkel) or like anime i tell them that i hate woman directly so :yes:
-you are a "nice guy" you dont get in trouble often, you are quiet and dont try to confront when the situation requires it, you try to talk your way out of trouble instead of cracking some skulls, and you may also talk in a submissive manner (low pitch voice, quiet, stutter) this screams dangerously low levels of T :yes:
-you browse looksmax :what: :yes:
- you hangout with the losers or the weirdos at your school :yes:
-you decline drugs, no ofc im not telling ya to snort coke if they offer you (altho if you are in a party and everyone is maybe you should) but c'mon man are you really gonna decline weed? or a cig? or some alcohol? HARAM :yes::yes::yes:

and the thing that will make you look like a creep, autist and a incel no matter what you do is being below 4psl :no:

if you have atleast 3 traits of the things mentioned above then congrats, you are most likely seen as a no life creep autistic incel :what:

[ISPOILER]im not saying personality > looks in any way shape or form[/ISPOILER]
and yeah even with a +4psl face im still considered a no life creep autistic incel

• +1
Black is a colour that commands respect and power, also red
wearing all black is no drip bro :what:, yeah ofc this is gonna command respect and power
but wearing all black will make you look goth and emo, in my opinion and the opinion of various girls in my school, inb4 "muh goth chad"

and yeah even with a +4psl face im still considered a no life creep autistic incel
possible ways to fix this

-just have better personality bro :feelsuhh:
-looksmaxx to chad-lite level (this one kinda hard)
-become "famous", remember this, your looks will get you fame and status, so obviously keep looksmaxxing
-make new friends (social circleMaxx)

if you can't (or dont want to) do these things then i strongly suggest to LDAR :what:

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
Blackpill doesn't work in Albania

He doesnt have hunter eyes and they are nearly same level with that ogre guy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580