Things to do as a 15yr old

paki lifter

paki lifter

Iron
I know that somethings you cant change once you finish puberty so what should I focus on now to take advantage of it

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
blast roids, jk well there is a ton of shi you can do thumpulling is a very important one

• +1
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx, greywind, Viacheslav and 3 others
Not being a lifter is an important one

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I thought lifting would help the most, I'm a powerlifter lmao
Eh, powerlifting is not as bad as gymcelling but please stop either way.
If you lift all the building blocks from food will be used to repair muscles.

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
gym improves test, low iq larper
temporarily... to repair damage... why would it be relevant if it was just normal free flowing t anyway? the fact that it stunts your growth by stealing food building blocks still remains.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and TheLooxMaxingKing
temporarily... to repair damage... why would it be relevant if it was just normal free flowing t anyway? the fact that it stunts your growth by stealing food building blocks still remains.
it doesnt stunt growth if u dont egolift and always need to avoid squatting military press etc

workout no heavy lift, eat mcdonalds 5 times a week, cope w supplements

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and TheLooxMaxingKing
I HATE YOU DIRTY NIGGER :rage:
dbva

• WTF
Reactions: dbva
If you lift all the building blocks from food will be used to repair muscles.
Cope. Started gymcelling 1 month before I was 14 with height of 160cm, rn I am 15.5 and 181cm(dad is 183, mom is 178)

I thought lifting would help the most, I'm a powerlifter lmao
Don’t listen to these fucking retards, lifting is great for your development. You want your testosterone and DHT to be high so your frame and face can masculinize well. Lifting heavy and eating a lot of protein is one of the best things you can do for your testosterone levels. Just don’t injure yourself

Don’t listen to these fucking retards, lifting is great for your development. You want your testosterone and DHT to be high so your frame and face can masculinize well. Lifting heavy and eating a lot of protein is one of the best things you can do for your testosterone levels. Just don’t injure yourself
lol yeah, I think the only problem posed when lifting weights is just overtraining, as long as you avoid that there are tons of studies showing it being a purely positive thing.

If you lift all the building blocks from food will be used to repair muscle
uhhh if you are 15 and yoked that stands out so id say its worth the sacrifice, plus cant you jus eat more to combat this then :/

lol yeah, I think the only problem posed when lifting weights is just overtraining, as long as you avoid that there are tons of studies showing it being a purely positive thing.
It’s hard to “overtrain” if you eat enough and sleep 8+ hours, assuming your training isn’t super rigorous. Overtraining is an issue for athletes or people who are very strong in the gym.

I’ve done retarded amounts of volume with high intensity for my arms, shoulders, and back and never felt “overtrained.” I’m not saying that’s the right thing to do, but your body can handle more than you think it can.

• +1
Reactions: DDDDDDD
I know that somethings you cant change once you finish puberty so what should I focus on now to take advantage of it
It's not over for you, your growth plates are still open at 15.

Use HGH.
Start injecting testosterone at a mild dose of 150 to 200 mg a week. Use AIs to prevent estrogen from reaching the level at which it fuses growth plates.

Start HGH at 2 IUs a day. Get a blood test to see you GH and IGF-1 levels, then increase the dose until the levels reach the upper end of the reference range, and don't go beyond the reference range.

good advice but I’d prefer to stay natty for now
It's not over for you, your growth plates are still open at 15.

Use HGH.
Start injecting testosterone at a mild dose of 150 to 200 mg a week. Use AIs to prevent estrogen from reaching the level at which it fuses growth plates.

Start HGH at 2 IUs a day. Get a blood test to see you GH and IGF-1 levels, then increase the dose until the levels reach the upper end of the reference range, and don't go beyond the reference range.

Things to do at 15 Years old??
Watch fuckin anime or shit or hang out smoke weed with ur buddies its the best times of our life and u on a incel forum asking what should i do at 15!

Things to do at 15 Years old??
Watch fuckin anime or shit or hang out smoke weed with ur buddies its the best times of our life and u on a incel forum asking what should i do at 15!
i be, just wanna improve a little