Things will soon change my brethren.

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
With this community expanding to normies and the mainstream people will be more aware of the smv imbalance. The red pill is taking over, soon the black will follow.

With women's hydergamy being brought to light to cucks, in the next few decades men may fight a smv war with women where men may go nuclear and choose lovebots over becky or stacy. Thus destroying the foundation of every women's smv.

Women can't be fulfilled with a robot whereas we can.

Preserve your looks and ascend because there is a war coming and we are the frontline.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
With this community expanding to normies and the mainstream people will be more aware of the smv imbalance. The red pill is taking over, soon the black will follow.

With women's hydergamy being brought to light to cucks, in the next few decades men may fight a smv war with women where men may go nuclear and choose lovebots over becky or stacy. Thus destroying the foundation of every women's smv.

Preserve your looks and ascend because there is a war coming and we are the frontline.
Turbofaggot rope asap
Just wait until the Chad from your shitskin school finds out about the blackpill. He will amog you to Narnia and back

It’ll be too late before it even becomes semi mainstream. I am 17 now, this won’t get any better until 50 years i think.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Waiting until society changes is cope bro, it could take decades for things to change and you will be oldcel by then, start surgerymaxxing now

Turbofaggot rope asap
Just wait until the Chad from your shitskin school finds out about the blackpill. He will amog you to Narnia and back
Sorry I was addressing the NT guys here.

Sorry I was addressing the NT guys here.

>NT
faggot

Go ER you troubled fuck.
Just wait until I find out were you live and suicide bomb in the grocery store your shitskin mother shops every morning

Just wait until I find out were you live and suicide bomb in the grocery store your shitskin mother shops every morning
Seek help.

I don't speak curry.
Neither do I. That's why every time I see one here in Hamburg I feel the need to eliminate him from the gene pool

Neither do I. That's why every time I see one here in Hamburg I feel the need to eliminate him from the gene pool
Speaking of,

For the love of all that is decent, DO NOT procreate.

Not like you have the choice anyway.

Speaking of,

For the love of all that is decent, DO NOT procreate.

Not like you have the choice anyway.
You're the product of the rape I indulged in your whore of a mother, mutt.
Better kneel to me before I skullfuck you infront of her spineless corpse

You're the product of the rape I indulged in your whore of a mother, mutt.
Better kneel to me before I skullfuck you infront of her spineless corpse
Enjoy low class genes you degenerate.

Enjoy low class genes you degenerate.
Quit trying to beat me, son
Or I'll replicate what I did to your subhuman bloodline with your mere disfigured soulless sackshit you call your body

Quit trying to beat me, son
Or I'll replicate what I did to your subhuman bloodline with your mere disfigured soulless sackshit you call your body
Yeah but I mog.

When your ugly you have to be right?
I think you're just a triggered curry shitskin that's crying because I fucked his mother

Blackpills won't become mainstream
They'll find new copes like taking mk677 and ruining their health tho

Blackpills won't become mainstream
They'll find new copes like taking mk677 and ruining their health tho
Due to social media everyone is becoming blackpilled, they just won't call it the blackpill. South Korea is a good example of how quickly it could progress.
I think you're just a triggered curry shitskin that's crying because I fucked his mother
Oh baby that was quite the punch, somebody better check my pulse.

Last edited:

It already has it always has but people deny it so they don't fully go crazy can you blame them dude this shit hole is but a vapour