Things you can do in quarantine

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
All Italians and Chinese are quarantined: this means everyone is forced to remain at home unless they has a good reason to go out like buying food.

Since other countries are not preparing themselves to fight the virus, it's likely that all other western countries will introduce a quarantine too.

If you spend a lot of time at home, you should avoid wasting your time and investing it in useful activities, here are some ideas:

- do 20 minutes of red light therapy
- do weight training everyday. a bench and a dumbell with 20kilograms capacity is enough to train all the muscles.
- if you are white, learn a language like russian to EEmaxx or Thai to SEAmaxx in future
- learn option trading
- if you are facepulling, do it for 20 hours a day
- if you are a student, make a schedule for your study sessions
- get your house in order and throw away things you don't need anymore
- get your smartphone in order and delete all the useless files
- if you are pale, try eating 7 carrots a day to coloringmaxx
- learn photoshop in order to create morphs of yourself and to put them on tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 3328 and 17 others
Most niggas here will just rot on vidya while eating hot pockets and drinking coca-cola

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 3328, DidntRead and 20 others
I've been all my life in quarantine. Just another year of rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Administrator, Slayerino and 16 others
I've been all my life in quarantine. Just another year of rotting.
No brother. You’ll ascend to the throne king

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 4645
I will probably just be lowering bodyfat by exercising and calorific deficit as well as meticulously taking care of skin. Not to look good now, but for the future

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
No brother. You’ll ascend to the throne king

Thank you, king. I actually only read the title and thought this was a shitpost thread. A lot of the advice is legit.

I'm actually doing bodyweight and gonna start to freelance.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Thank you, king. I actually only read the title and thought this was a shitpost thread. A lot of the advice is legit.

I'm actually doing bodyweight and gonna start to freelance.
I believe in u king

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Why should I fake morphs on Tinder and disappoint the girls JFL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
i live no differently to someone who's quarantined anyway. total ldar shut in.

-Meditate for better mental health and less cortisol

• Hmm...
Reactions: DidntRead
Nah. I'll just rather play osrs, drink some beer and watch movies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and thecaste
I don't have a good set up for excercise sadly, I am going to go mental and the quarentine might last longer than just 2 weeks. I just go to the terrace of my building and do push ups and look at the skyline.

Currently watching LOTR for the 748382 times, maybe I will rewatch Breaking Bad and The Godfather.

I am also not shaving too see how ugly I look with a shitty beard.

I want to catch it so i spread it as any high iq blackpillcel would do

Legit advice
I really wanna get back making youtube videos also so I can make money from it again

I’m out here writing a cv to wageslave for 6 years at the gas station til I’m 23 and I can get my wraparound jaw implant and midface implant to be chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I’m out here writing a cv to wageslave for 6 years at the gas station til I’m 23 and I can get my wraparound jaw implant and midface implant to be chad
That is probably the saddest thing I have ever read

All Italians and Chinese are quarantined: this means everyone is forced to remain at home unless they has a good reason to go out like buying food.

Since other countries are not preparing themselves to fight the virus, it's likely that all other western countries will introduce a quarantine too.

If you spend a lot of time at home, you should avoid wasting your time and investing it in useful activities, here are some ideas:

- do 20 minutes of red light therapy
- do weight training everyday. a bench and a dumbell with 20kilograms capacity is enough to train all the muscles.
- if you are white, learn a language like russian to EEmaxx or Thai to SEAmaxx in future
- learn option trading
- if you are facepulling, do it for 20 hours a day
- if you are a student, make a schedule for your study sessions
- get your house in order and throw away things you don't need anymore
- get your smartphone in order and delete all the useless files
- if you are pale, try eating 7 carrots a day to coloringmaxx
- learn photoshop in order to create morphs of yourself and to put them on tinder
200 IQ WAY TO SPEND YOUR TIME

ALSO MAKE SURE TO SLEEP 9 HRS

I'm in the basement and I only drink pepsi and eat popcorn

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’ll just rope

I'm quarantined since I dropped out of highschool ten years ago.

• Woah
Reactions: WBC323
Most niggas here will just rot on vidya while eating hot pockets and drinking coca-cola
yep, just a normal day for me.
Legit advice
I really wanna get back making youtube videos also so I can make money from it again
This tbh, I had a good niche cornered and got to 3k subs in a year while only making one video every other month. But I knew it was only a matter of time before I got doxxed and I didn't want that shit linked to my real life.

The satisfaction I got from stealth marketing my channel & watching the views and subs rise on socialblade was amazing though, I really want to try the same thing again sometime.

Last edited: