Long midface
Bug eyes
Hairloss
Penis size
Frame
Height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2969, IWantToMax and 1 other person
bug eyes, penis size, frame, height and hairloss are all fixable. They are just surgeries with high tier risks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2745 and Gebirgscel
tfw all of these apply to you

Shoot self gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2810, SikKunt and 1 other person
Le fort 1
Taban
Hair transplant
idk
idk
leg lengthening, however i don't think it's worth it

Jfl at the surgery copes. Just ldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Gebirgscel
you can fix all of those

SHIT THREAD

I need to fix height, dick size

you can literally fix all of those just lol

taban LITERALLY offers for bug eyes orbital decompression and many others do to.

long midface is fixed by increasing lower third height or shorting midface through ccw or lip lift.

hairloss is fin and transplants but theyll be a cure in the next decade do research lol

mayo clinic themselves literally confirmed penis extenders work which means all pe enlargement works like jelqing cause its just another form of traction i can attest i gained .8 inch from7.5 to 8.3 from a extender

height is fixed by leg lengthing

and frame by clavicle lengthening

just lol man at this dumb thread by a psl beginner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2933, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 2 others
Major cope jfl at you dillusional dogs who think u will spend 50k-500k to fix one of your many flaws. It is over

Long midface
Bug eyes
Hairloss
Penis size
Frame
Height
Actually you can lengthen and thicken penis size. Just jelq, stretch, pump and hang your dick theory

Actually you can lengthen and thicken penis size. Just jelq, stretch, pump and hang your dick theory
Cope doesn't actually work and is temporary

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Dont forget gay alien skull.

Cope doesn't actually work and is temporary
It's not temporary. You just need to do it for a long period of time. And even if it were litterally the first day I tried jelqing and stretching I lengthened it by 0.6inches, you can just do it before heading out

It's not temporary. You just need to do it for a long period of time. And even if it were litterally the first day I tried jelqing and stretching I lengthened it by 0.6inches, you can just do it before heading out
Ok bro let me just stroke my penis gently while staring at my subhuman horseface in the miror

you can literally fix all of those just lol

taban LITERALLY offers for bug eyes orbital decompression and many others do to.

long midface is fixed by increasing lower third height or shorting midface through ccw or lip lift.

hairloss is fin and transplants but theyll be a cure in the next decade do research lol

mayo clinic themselves literally confirmed penis extenders work which means all pe enlargement works like jelqing cause its just another form of traction i can attest i gained .8 inch from7.5 to 8.3 from a extender

height is fixed by leg lengthing

and frame by clavicle lengthening

just lol man at this dumb thread by a psl beginner
He’s been here longer than you jfl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
there's orbital decompression for bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2969
Ok bro let me just stroke my penis gently while staring at my subhuman horseface in the miror
Do whatever you feel like doing. I dont have this problem. Also you can do it without a mirror

Major cope jfl at you dillusional dogs who think u will spend 50k-500k to fix one of your many flaws. It is over
there was a guy here who spent 100k on a fucking midface implant, if you are autistic and determined you will do anything

Shit thread

thanks i have nothing of these issues rn, but anyways most are fixables

Giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back