Things you learned before you discovered Looks theory & Looks Maxing which the general Normie society either doesn't realise or BluePill glosses over

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Things I've learned which normie society very cleverly glosses over or doesn't acknowledge:

- Smiling as a man is not attractive unless you are around JBs or a sugar mumma and are under 23 with pretty boy (Cute) face (I no longer have that)

- Height is incredibly understated as far as your sex-appeal is concerned as a man & can even make you better looking. Only the rise in social-media has allowed girls/women to uncaringly announce this

- Your skull size is very important. It is better to have a wide skull, as opposed to a lengthy one and if your skull is super-wide and super cave-man, it is more difficult to be good looking, for you need exceptional bones to fill it out. Thus making medium to big size skulls the optimum.

- Dick size does matter. It's not that it matters to women because they don't care for looking at it. It matters to your performance. This as an obvious byproduct means it matters to women. As they want to feel it. (Tbh I always knew this because I've had situations where the girl has asked whether I wanted to switch to something else)

- Eyes are the base of your face unless your lower jaw is absolutely terrible. You can also have a good attractive wide PFL which while attractive can be neutralised by either being partially cross-eyed (IPD), having a small canthal tilt or suffering from ptosis (Droopy eyelid).

- Women subliminally detect how fertile you are as a man based on your face. While us men detect fertility from a woman's body, the woman detects fertility from a man's face. This doesn't mean to say his body is irrelevant to the equation. Certainly not, but his body will only come into the equation once his face meets a threshold.

- Women subliminally detect your cortisol level from your face.

Low Cortisol = Extremely attractive slayer. Extremely strong immune system and good health, Calm. In-control of his surrounding matter, Dominant. Smooth and sociable, extremely neurotypical. < All these perceptions can only be ruined by an extremely effeminate frame/personality/energy. It's unlikely your personality would be this way with such low cortisol levels.

High Cortisol = Women feel repulsed. They fill in blanks about you as being a cuck, having shit-health and being suicidal/depressive.

Stress is a factor known to increase cortisol and testosterone is a factor known to suppress it.

- Your body only matters if you're at the very least 5 feet 10 tall. You may get away with 5 feet 9, but a lot then would have to depend on your face. So wear shoe-lifts or get leg lengthening treatment.

- If you have a good body but your shoulders slope despite murdering front, rear and lateral dels, then you are pretty-much fucked and genetically very unfortunate. Look into clavicle widening surgery. As even Beckys will subliminally not be attracted to you, unless you have an 8+/10 face to off-set not meeting the broadshoulder threshold.

- If your neck is skinny and your body is good, women will find you attractive, but they will subliminally feel there is something wrong with you and/or missing. This will leave you looking like a goofball who went to the gym enough to mean he by default developed a good body. Not someone who is into sport and by virtue of being masculine and possessing good genes developed a good body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, EverythingMaxxer, LastHopeForNorman and 18 others
@sloopnoob high cortisol theory proven again. Over if ur not oleuropeinmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 6908
Subliminal meaning unconscious.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
High IQ post ngl and pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, SteveRogers and Deleted member 6908
1) I just knew being good looking is a blessing.

2) I was bluepilled about height . I thought being short helps as I can be faster than other big guys . Jfl

3) I had always had a polarizing personality few of my female acquaintances hated me and liked me at the same time.

4) I was very blackpilled about body . I was a hard worker 2 years back but now I am a lazy ass skinnyfat

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lukea, hairyballscel, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
1) I just knew being good looking is a blessing.

2) I was bluepilled about height . I thought being short helps as I can be faster than other big guys . Jfl

3) I had always had a polarizing personality few of my female acquaintances hated me and liked me at the same time.

4) I was very blackpilled about body . I was a hard worker 2 years back but now I am a lazy ass skinnyfat

Im sorry but I have to laugh at number 2

That is an insane delusional bluepill. Faster. Glad you came to senses with this. Fuck me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 9753, Deleted member 8758 and 4 others
Im sorry but I have to laugh at number 2

That is an insane delusional bluepill. Faster. Glad you came to senses with this. Fuck me.
Ye sometimes I laugh my delusion too. I'm Glad I didn't end up as a megamanlet in my country.

@sloopnoob high cortisol theory proven again. Over if ur not oleuropeinmaxxing
indid and also caffeineminning. Gonna get oleuROPEIN asap

• Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74
Things I've learned which normie society very cleverly glosses over or doesn't acknowledge:

- Smiling as a man is not attractive unless you are around JBs or a sugar mumma and are under 23 with pretty boy (Cute) face (I no longer have that)

- Height is incredibly understated as far as your sex-appeal is concerned as a man & can even make you better looking. Only the rise in social-media has allowed girls/women to uncaringly announce this

- Your skull size is very important. It is better to have a wide skull, as opposed to a lengthy one and if your skull is super-wide and super cave-man, it is more difficult to be good looking, for you need exceptional bones to fill it out. Thus making medium to big size skulls the optimum.

- Dick size does matter. It's not that it matters to women because they don't care for looking at it. It matters to your performance. This as an obvious byproduct means it matters to women. As they want to feel it. (Tbh I always knew this because I've had situations where the girl has asked whether I wanted to switch to something else)

- Eyes are the base of your face unless your lower jaw is absolutely terrible. You can also have a good attractive wide PFL which while attractive can be neutralised by either being partially cross-eyed (IPD), having a small canthal tilt or suffering from ptosis (Droopy eyelid).

- Women subliminally detect how fertile you are as a man based on your face. While us men detect fertility from a woman's body, the woman detects fertility from a man's face. This doesn't mean to say his body is irrelevant to the equation. Certainly not, but his body will only come into the equation once his face meets a threshold.

Low Cortisol = Extremely attractive slayer. Extremely strong immune system and good health, Calm. In-control of his surrounding matter, Dominant. Smooth and sociable, extremely neurotypical. < All these perceptions can only be ruined by an extremely effeminate frame/personality/energy. It's unlikely your personality would be this way with such low cortisol levels.

High Cortisol = Women feel repulsed. They fill in blanks about you as being a cuck, having shit-health and being suicidal/depressive.

Stress is a factor known to increase cortisol and testosterone is a factor known to suppress it.

- Your body only matters if you're at the very least 5 feet 10 tall. You may get away with 5 feet 9, but a lot then would have to depend on your face. So wear shoe-lifts or get leg lengthening treatment.

- If you have a good body but your shoulders slope despite murdering front, rear and lateral dels, then you are pretty-much fucked and genetically very unfortunate. Look into clavicle widening surgery. As even Beckys will subliminally not be attracted to you, unless you have an 8+/10 face to off-set not meeting the broadshoulder threshold.

- If your neck is skinny and your body is good, women will find you attractive, but they will subliminally feel there is something wrong with you and/or missing. This will leave you looking like a goofball who went to the gym enough to mean he by default developed a good body. Not someone who is into sport and by virtue of being masculine and possessing good genes developed a good body.
your looks determine your personality, especially the teenage years

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, SteveRogers, The Moggee and 1 other person
most PSL threads are anecdotal bullshit written by retards who overestimate how smart and wise they are

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 6908
Height is incredibly understated as far as your sex-appeal is concerned as a man & can even make you better looking.
cope

height means nothing without face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
based
neckpill is brutal but all it takes is daily training and ur good

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I always wondered why the recessed , not so goodlooking guys were always jestermaxxing
Same with the manlets , this was before the blackpill ofc

I invented the blackpill

I always wondered why the recessed , not so goodlooking guys were always jestermaxxing
Same with the manlets , this was before the blackpill ofc

You're an idiot for not knowing this.

Normie NT guys are perfect candidates for jester. That's why I am super-funny.

You're an idiot for not knowing this.

Normie NT guys are perfect candidates for jester. That's why I am super-funny.
Being normie and NT is good , but being super funny will probably give girls the impression that you're overcompensating for something

Being normie and NT is good , but being super funny will probably give girls the impression that you're overcompensating for something

Yeah. I tame it around chicks, but I built the skill from a young age.

Best of Best section @Kingkellz ?

Good accurate based content I think?

You're right about women being able to detect cortisol in your face, and instantly have a subconscious filling in of the blanks. But you're wrong about the smiling bit.

Do you know how many different ways there are to smile? It's all in the eyes. I know you're used to smiling like a dougnut for dudes in front of a camera, but that won't work so well with women, JBs or otherwise.

even when bluepilled I knew that masthetic trumps body (even as a gymcel.)