think as if you were a female for a second...

if you were a female...you would let someone identical to you fuck you?

• yes,im hot

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • no,im a trucel

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ and rep cowboy ๐Ÿค 
Today while i was in the bath taking a shower i thought that if i were a female i wouldnt date me because im too ugly,but me as a male i think i would date ugly females.That feel of repulsion towards the view of another me penetrating me got me thinking,and these are my conclusions:

Penetrating and beign penetrated are related to power games but both are oppossites.When you penetrate you are gaining power over a person by submitting her/him becuase the penetrator has more pleasure from sex than the penetrated,so basically you are using her as a sexual toy.When a woman is penetrated loses power not only becuase is beign submitted but because she can get pregnant and as the man can only dissapear from her life she ends up losing,because of this is why the female brain evolved to be hypergamous,so if she loses the acces to resources from the father,she will at least have a baby whit good genes,she will atleast do it whit a good looking guy because as she can decide (excluding rape) whit who lose power, she will chose the good looking option.

That is because beign married after a long time of beign an incel is stupid,because on how the female brain is wired to feel disgust over low genetic quality males,and no amount of gym-maxxing for your wife will change her perception of you because of your face and height,she doesnt enjoy sex with you,she does it because althought his brain says her that she is losing power while in the act,she knows that you will be more commited to the relationship,meaning she is betaizing you into invest resources on her.

• +1
Reactions: ์ผ€์ด์ œ์ด
if i were a korean bitch, i would seek out the tallest, widest, richest, most handsome white man

it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, itsherlossNVM, normie_joe and 1 other person
also, we men would fuck 90% of women because we are winning power,meaning reproducing our genes

• +1
Reactions: ์ผ€์ด์ œ์ด
White cocku embedded in the Asian male DNA too, brootal.
right :feelswhy:

Today while i was in the bath taking a shower i thought that if i were a female i wouldnt date me because im too ugly,but me as a male i think i would date ugly females.That feel of repulsion towards the view of another me penetrating me got me thinking,and these are my conclusions:

Penetrating and beign penetrated are related to power games but both are oppossites.When you penetrate you are gaining power over a person by submitting her/him becuase the penetrator has more pleasure from sex than the penetrated,so basically you are using her as a sexual toy.When a woman is penetrated loses power not only becuase is beign submitted but because she can get pregnant and as the man can only dissapear from her life she ends up losing,because of this is why the female brain evolved to be hypergamous,so if she loses the acces to resources from the father,she will at least have a baby whit good genes,she will atleast do it whit a good looking guy because as she can decide (excluding rape) whit who lose power, she will chose the good looking option.

That is because beign married after a long time of beign an incel is stupid,because on how the female brain is wired to feel disgust over low genetic quality males,and no amount of gym-maxxing for your wife will change her perception of you because of your face and height,she doesnt enjoy sex with you,she does it because althought his brain says her that she is losing power while in the act,she knows that you will be more commited to the relationship,meaning she is betaizing you into invest resources on her.
Women don't wanna be penetrated by ugly men period, maybe once just to have a baby and nothing else. They hate the idea of it, that's why only handsome men get laid and the media knows it because in movies it's always the good looking dude who fucks.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
yes i'm a psl god

Nah Iโ€™m too masc looking id look so shit as a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back