Think I got cucked by a bunny rabbit

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Had a weird dream bhais.

Me and Jerome Powell were in this weird mario land world, I was topless he was wearing his grey suit and we were chasing this bunny who was stealing all the gold coins, except they were bitcoins.

Bunny was robust build, about 5ft tall, had dark circles, was smoking a cigarette and looked all round dark triad.

When we finally cornered him he was getting his dick sucked by my GF wearing leather shorts with zip and was eating pussy of this young girl in my office

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 6723, BradAniston and 3 others
Wtf did I just read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
Nick Young Meme GIF

I had a dream where I had @SubhumanCurrycel's level of norwooding even though I'm not actually balding IRL.
Legit ordered minox and fin when I woke up, just in case.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I had a dream where I had @SubhumanCurrycel's level of norwooding even though I'm not actually balding IRL.
Legit ordered minox and fin when I woke up, just in case.
At least the dream did u some good then

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Had a weird dream bhais.

Me and Jerome Powell were in this weird mario land world, I was topless he was wearing his grey suit and we were chasing this bunny who was stealing all the gold coins, except they were bitcoins.

Bunny was robust build, about 5ft tall, had dark circles, was smoking a cigarette and looked all round dark triad.

When we finally cornered him he was getting his dick sucked by my GF wearing leather shorts with zip and was eating pussy of this young girl in my office
:lul::lul: