Think I'm finally getting braces at almost 18 years old

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Kraken
My teeth are a huge failo. They are so fucking crooked and I have a posterior open bite too.

My mom said I can pay for it in parts like $100 every month. I got a lil job now and I'm in highschool with not dat many repsonsibilities so I can afford that

Braces negatively altering facial structure is probably cope + I stopped growing in height like 3 years ago and I'm almost 18 so my face can't change like dat anymo + my teeth are so bad that it's necessary eitha way

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Face changes till 25

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Will you get your wisdom teeth removed if you have any? I had to.

• +1

Last edited:
you can definitely change your face with 18

My wisdom teeth haven't fully came out yet. I just noticed them this summer

There are so many 20k + posts rotters I've never seen
I aint no rotter anymo. That was when I was 15/16. I'm 17 almost 18 now I got a job and been working out everyday consistently for the past couple months

Prepare to descend heavily

My teeth are a huge failo. They are so fucking crooked and I have a posterior open bite too.

My mom said I can pay for it in parts like $100 every month. I got a lil job now and I'm in highschool with not dat many repsonsibilities so I can afford that

Braces negatively altering facial structure is probably cope + I stopped growing in height like 3 years ago and I'm almost 18 so my face can't change like dat anymo + my teeth are so bad that it's necessary eitha way
Rich mfs

• Hmm...
If you are just getting braces, you likely won't have serious, if any, negative facial changes. Extractions, especially with rubber bands, on the other hand, is a different story, and can easily cause a descension.

• +1